1 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

2 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

3 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

What's going on with gluten?

From headlines to grocery store shelves, gluten-free living is starting to snag some limelight. But what’s it all about, anyway?

My mom mom has celiac and sometimes she cheats on her diet
She will have Oreos stores are starting to come out with gluten free stuff
Like gluten free Oreos gluten free pancakes and what not

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:40:42 PM

My sister has celiac disease. She never had any stomach problems or things like that, but she is abnormally short. Since being diagnosed 10 month ago, she has grown almost two inches! If you miss pasta, go corn over rice--so much better! If you have it, don't cheat. It could lead to other fatal diseases such a small intestine cancer or diabetes. But if you accidentally consume some, don't fret. Accients happen. Good luck my celiac warriors!

by Doodle600 on 3/10/2012 2:34:09 PM

my mom has celiac and 1 of my besties has a gluten allergy. it is really hard sometimes to see them going thru this; but they r doing well

by soccerlover99 on 3/5/2012 8:20:47 PM

I have stopped eating gluten filled product over the past two weeks and I have felt MUCH better. I find that if I don't eat gluten then I feel so much more energized and not so tired. It really isn't that hard to skip the gluten and my mom has been buying me gluten free breads, crackers, pretzels, and even cookiesSmile

by 143Greyson on 2/27/2012 4:08:33 PM

My mom, my aunt, my grandpa, (on mom's side) and my grandma (on my dads side) as well as my brother have celiacs disease so i eat a lot of gluten free foods. Because GF foods are healthier overall anyway i get sick MAYBE twice a year tops. We have tried almost every brand of bread, pastas, ect. and UDIS is THE BEST GF BRAND EVER!!!!! this bread acctually tastes like real bread. Anyone with celiacs should skip the whole finding your favorite brand process and go to this one ITS THE BOMB DIGGITY!!!!! Laughing

by rollerskate27 on 2/25/2012 7:31:22 PM

I found out I had celiac disease when I was one, and I am almost 14 now. It's not as bad as it seems. More and more recently, they have been coming out with more brands of food that are gluten friendly. The brand I recommend is UDIS. They have the best GF bread I have tried (and trust me I have tried many brands of bread throughout my life)They don't have a large range of gluten free foods, but what they have is great. They have breads, pizza, and even muffins. The muffins are to die for, and my family says they tast just life muffins with gluten in them if not better.I hope this helped ---Lizzie Smile

by rockerchick24 on 2/23/2012 10:58:09 PM

Me, my mom, and my bro all have Celiac disease it's not as bad as everyone thinks I mean it's not exsactly a picnic in the park but like this post said we have lots of diffrent foods to chose from (except pop-tarts!!)

by raven.y on 2/22/2012 5:03:11 AM

I have Celiac, and trust me, it's not fun.

by toriphillips13 on 2/21/2012 11:04:51 PM

For a while the doctors thought my brother had celiac disease so my mom made the whole family eat gluten free for a while. The stuff isn't that bad but some of it isn't very good. Then they found out what he really has so we can eat gluten again.

by cece-marie on 2/21/2012 7:59:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
im close to my period again and so i know thats its normal for my cramps but i usually getthem the day of my period. nut i have had really bad cramps for 2 days and still no period and its weird cuz they arnt in my lower stomach, they are in my chest like it doesnt hurt when i breath in but it does when i breath out. whats wrong with me!?!?!?!?!

That might be unrelated to your period. I get random pains like that all the time. If they dont go away soon I would ask your doctor. But dont freak. Im sure youre fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.