10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

5 things I learned at NY Fashion Week

A behind-the-scenes look at the glitz 'n' glam of fashion's fave time of the year.

its cool tht u got to work @ fashion week. i wud luuuuuuv tht !!!!! besides the fact tht the fashions 4 fall 2012 look awful it wud b rlly fun

by swimminchica on 2/24/2012 5:30:29 PM

by swimminchica on 2/24/2012 5:30:10 PM

by swimminchica on 2/24/2012 5:29:33 PM

yeah this post was awesome i want more of these on girls life asap!!

by fearless;) on 2/24/2012 10:22:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am in a science fair tomorrow and I don't know what to wear! It say "dress to impress." What's your advise?

Hey girlie,

Since it's a science fair (aka a school event), you'll either want to dress one of two ways:

A. In something related to your topic. For example, I did a project on the Wright Brothers (aka the brothers who invented the first airplane) in middle school. I dressed as one of them, complete with a cool hat, mustache, vest, etc. It looked neat and like I really put a lot into the project because I dressed the part!

B. Very professional. A dress with a cardigan on top, a pair of dress pants and a pretty girly top... you get the idea. Something you would wear for a holiday with your grandparents, or something you'd wear to church, or something you'd wear to an interview for something important! <3
Lauren C.

by SparklingStar on 2/23/2012 10:09:47 PM

coolio.... and you got to see an actor (amazingly Shay Mitchell)!!! an added plus!

by amileofroses on 2/23/2012 12:52:06 PM

oh my god you saw Shay Mitchell!?! thats like, A DREAM COME TRUE

by BBMarie on 2/23/2012 8:01:17 AM

you met shay mitchell? that is so cool! Smile

by ♥purplexing♥ on 2/22/2012 9:41:02 PM

Shay Mitchell?! Omg that's so awesome!! I would ask for her autograph. This post is ahmazing!! There should be more like these Smile

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:14:20 PM

I would love to go to Fashion Week in NY, though i wouldn't be able to spot any stars even if i wanted to, i barely watch tv.

by Seensuper on 2/22/2012 7:27:17 PM