10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Beauty rumors: Real or fake?

Befuddled, bothered or bewildered? Let us set the beauty record straight...

No wonder my lips are so gorgeous from the time i was 4 to the time i was 11 i wistled non stop!!!!

by avaflava11 on 8/24/2012 12:30:01 AM

i know that for some people there eyes change like mine do they are green but they can be blue, yellow, and sometimes gray.

by supergirl131413 on 4/10/2012 12:08:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I was wondering which design won March Mani Madness? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

I don't think we have posted the winner yet.

Amanda P.

by shargab on 4/9/2012 3:37:10 PM

They're wrong about how eyes don' change color.I was born with brow eyes but the chang EVERYDAY.
I kid you not,my eyes have been brown,green,hazel,and once AMBER.
I don't really know,but my friends eyes turn green when she's sick.
It's weird,but I like it when they change!It's cool!

by iwantmyperiod on 3/21/2012 10:28:31 PM

Hey,
I've had acne for as long as I can remember. I've been to multiple dermatoligists and nothing seems to work. I am consistant with my medications, but it dries up my face a lot and makes it peel. My biggest problem is though, at the end of the day when my face is really oily. Any advice on new makeup to wear or how to prevent or touch that up??

by GeneralsGal4ever on 3/13/2012 7:52:31 PM

Dear greenpurpleblue1 ,
I would just start with a paler blush,powder and brown eyeshadow.If you have longer eyelashes I would just not wear mascara if they are shorter I would wear mascara.I hope this helps.Smile

by angelnipper.3_11 on 3/7/2012 4:43:51 PM

I ALWAYS use 1oo% natural aloe vera gel. You also want to make sure its clear. Infact, if you really want, you can have an aloe vera plant. My grandma used to keep one and it worked WONDERS! Great for sunburns. It DOESN'T STING!!! If it does, it probably isn't natural.
Hope this helps.

by Danerka on 3/4/2012 9:18:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i had a soccer game yesterday and my face got reallyyyyy sunburned. what's worse is that the burn kinda stops halfway down my cheeks, and I have a dance 2nite!! How do i cover it up?!

Hey girlie,

The best thing to do is use an aloe moisturizer to soothe the burn - it'll cut down on redness a little and, most of all, stop it from hurting so much! Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to actually get rid of the redness except waiting it out and letting it fade. You could try dabbing foundation onto your face and smoothing it in with a makeup sponge. It could dull the redness, but in my experience putting makeup on top of sunburn looks soooo fake. Normally, I just put a moisturizer on, use some mascara to enhance my eyes, and go natural. Sunburn is tough but this is a lesson for next time that you gotta think ahead! <333
Lauren C.

by bunnehz on 3/4/2012 9:37:34 AM

I want to wear makeup but I don't want to overkill. What are some good products to keep the makeup look natural?

by greenbluepurple1 on 3/4/2012 8:42:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to start wearing a little makeup. No mascara, eye liner, lipstick, or anything like that. I want to get bronzer and swipe it on my cheek bone, put some pale eye shadow on, and some light pink lip gloss. Do you think I will look pretty or should I not even waste my time trying this when it is barely anything? I seldom wear makeup to school, do you have any tips?

Hey girlie,

I think that would be a great way to ease into wearing makeup! A swipe of bronzer can make you look naturally healthier (a warm glow is great for that), and some eyeshadow could perk up your look. Finish with some lip gloss and you'll have a great, easy routine. As you get comfy with this and get a little older, you can take things to the next level by adding other types of makeup to your routine - a smudged eyeliner for natural drama, lipstick instead of lipgloss for more defined color...you get the idea Smile Start small for now! Love the idea Smile
Lauren C.