12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I caught my BF and BFF kissing!

I feel so betrayed. What should I do?

MOD MOD MOD !! I need help!\
ok so I have a crush on this guy since we started high school on february. Nobody knows, just my BFF that is in another High school. I have been suffering because he doesn't like me ( i think) but a few weeks ago we've been talking and I think we're now friends. His best friend told me that I liked him but I don't beleive him. Then my friend had a crush on another guy that liked her but they weren't dating. Now my friend told me that she's starting to like my crush but she doesn't know that I like him. Yesterday we were talking and said that he wanted a bracelet that some people were giving away but they were many bracelets. I had one and got another one for him. When my friend and I were talking to him I told him: Hey do you wanted a bracelet?. And then suddenly my friend gave him HER bracelet! I was going to do that Frown I told her and said she was sorry and everything but I wanted to cry! Now she's flirting with him and I don't want to fight with her.

Hey girl,

If she apologized to you and she didn't know you liked him, there's not much you can do. It's not worth losing a friend for a guy, so do your best to be happy for her and scope out a new guy who likes you!

Meghan D.

by Frozencloud02 on 5/26/2012 12:33:46 PM

I'd slap her.

by Luv_Dance on 4/26/2012 5:44:00 PM

OMG that is one of the ultimate betrayls i think you deserve a better friend and bf

by aqua27036 on 4/11/2012 5:33:52 PM

If they do that,they're not friends. U deserve better than that!

by yamoone on 3/21/2012 9:18:28 PM

If your friend was kissing your boyfriend then she is not a true friend and your boyfriend is not a good boyfriend but i`m sure if you talk to both of them and tell each of them how you feel they will understand

by turtles121400 on 3/8/2012 5:23:09 PM

that's terrible!! but i dont think we can say anything unless we know all of the circumstances... but that is wrong no matter wat!!!

by 3m2016 on 3/8/2012 4:37:41 PM

Hey girlie,
Needd to talk about it? Join my club, ANYTHING U WANT!!! All girls should join it. My mom is a counsler and i know a lot. You can talk aboit anything and get support from your other GL friends.
Join it, you wont regret it,
By Ari, A.K.A YayaYuiki

by YayaYuiki on 3/3/2012 1:20:13 PM

Thats horrible! you should have a long talk with both of them about how that made you feel. be polite but firm when and if you have to make any decision about this situation. i wish you lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Moonshadow24<3

by Moonshadow24 on 2/29/2012 4:15:19 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:59:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay.. (comment hidden by moderator)

Hey girl,

I'm really sorry to hide your comment, but you're right - we can't post your question or answer it in detail. Girls of ALL ages visit GL.com and we have to make sure it is appropriate for all of them, and this topic could make a lot of them feel uncomfortable. But it's normal to be curious and have questions about sex, so please talk to an older family member/counselor/doctor you trust <3
Lauren C.