AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sweethearts fall in love with a set of Candy Heart pillows by @throwboy: http://t.co/ATEvQ2FqcE

17 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

17 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

COMMENTS

Snag a girl's perspective of go-karting

Follow the twist 'n' turns of these young racers on and off the speedway.

i race gokarts it is soooo fun and i made my best friends at the track!!!♥♥

by ncoe on 4/29/2013 8:07:54 PM

My best guy friend used to race go karts but then he outgrew them and now he races legit race cars.

by fudgemonkey on 2/23/2012 6:32:44 AM

Awesome, go girl power!!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:11:11 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:56:39 PM

go kart racing<3 im so bad at it but its soooo much fun ohmygosh! im not too fond of nascar - i mean like how can they drive around an oval 200 times? - but i love go karts with my friends its such a fun way to pass time! this looks like a pretty good document thingy so ill deff watch a little bit of it Laughing

by nikole141417 on 2/22/2012 6:43:41 PM

i love racing and i love love love go-karts seems very interesting lol sports rule!!!!!!!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 2/22/2012 6:08:16 PM

my guy friend gokarts. would rather hear about it from him than this though Tong

by dramaqueen122 on 2/22/2012 6:05:41 PM

I'm not really big on racing, but I think this would be interesting because it's from the kids' perspectives. I am interested to see this first-hand look, particularly from Annabeth's perspective.

by supersingershannon on 2/22/2012 4:10:29 PM

I don't care for sports. Escpecailly racing. I don't care what this girl thinks about racing.

by angelicjade on 2/22/2012 3:19:13 PM

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!