Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 7 stylish ways to brighten your spring wardrobe: http://t.co/QVdBlYCsst

14 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

15 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

COMMENTS

Snag a girl's perspective of go-karting

Follow the twist 'n' turns of these young racers on and off the speedway.

i race gokarts it is soooo fun and i made my best friends at the track!!!♥♥

by ncoe on 4/29/2013 8:07:54 PM

My best guy friend used to race go karts but then he outgrew them and now he races legit race cars.

by fudgemonkey on 2/23/2012 6:32:44 AM

Awesome, go girl power!!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:11:11 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:56:39 PM

go kart racing<3 im so bad at it but its soooo much fun ohmygosh! im not too fond of nascar - i mean like how can they drive around an oval 200 times? - but i love go karts with my friends its such a fun way to pass time! this looks like a pretty good document thingy so ill deff watch a little bit of it Laughing

by nikole141417 on 2/22/2012 6:43:41 PM

i love racing and i love love love go-karts seems very interesting lol sports rule!!!!!!!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 2/22/2012 6:08:16 PM

my guy friend gokarts. would rather hear about it from him than this though Tong

by dramaqueen122 on 2/22/2012 6:05:41 PM

I'm not really big on racing, but I think this would be interesting because it's from the kids' perspectives. I am interested to see this first-hand look, particularly from Annabeth's perspective.

by supersingershannon on 2/22/2012 4:10:29 PM

I don't care for sports. Escpecailly racing. I don't care what this girl thinks about racing.

by angelicjade on 2/22/2012 3:19:13 PM

What is your favorite lazy Saturday activity?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.