8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

9 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

So, what's the fuss about The Hunger Games?

For those of you who thought it was a food-eating competition gone wrong, read the deets to get in the know...

Josh Hutcherson.....sigh.....

by spencer9800 on 3/9/2012 5:11:13 PM

For the district twelve team, pesetas prep team was left out. His stylist is Portia.

by Lpulley on 3/8/2012 6:02:10 PM

I am almost finished reading the book! I can't wait until the movie comes out!So excited!!

by westiekid13 on 3/5/2012 7:47:42 PM

Love the book and the movie will be even better!!!!!!!!!

by bffjalm1997 on 3/1/2012 9:09:18 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE the hunger games! it's one of my favorite series and i can't wait until the movie comes out! if anyone is reading this and u haven't read any of the books yet, READ THEM OR I WILL HUNT U DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! jk but seriously, read them. ur missing out!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/29/2012 2:46:05 PM

Just reading it!!! And i LOVE. Me and my cousin watched the trailer over and over for hours

by soccerdgurl77 on 2/27/2012 6:09:13 PM

any hunger games lovers?? join my club the hunger games tributes!!

by rockinmagz on 2/26/2012 1:24:38 PM

I can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

by glittercupcakes76 on 2/26/2012 8:24:54 AM

loved the books and can't wait 4 the movie, and loving the soundtrack so far best taylor swift song ever! i watched a hilarious video called forever everdeen and i wanna go the hunger games parody! luving the hunger games Smile

by cnwi on 2/25/2012 6:00:51 PM

The Hunger Games are amazing. I have read the series ten times atleast. I am seeing the movie with my friends on opening weekend. The movie will be fab, but nothing can compare to the books. You must read the books BEFORE you watch the movie.

by strawberries101 on 2/25/2012 1:51:32 PM