1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

So, what's the fuss about The Hunger Games?

For those of you who thought it was a food-eating competition gone wrong, read the deets to get in the know...

i read the book and i want katniss and gale together but i like who plays peeta in the movie im so torn

by cathyphan on 2/25/2012 9:08:45 AM

Me and my friends are so pumped about the movie we even did a play. They said I was most like katniss since I am a survivor. Hip Hip Hurray

by icecream8975 on 2/24/2012 11:12:02 PM

We are all ready to see the movie. Great books and great idea, I am ready to see it with my friends.

by luckykel on 2/24/2012 1:40:25 PM

I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Book.

by katgrace11 on 2/24/2012 10:44:13 AM

I love these books! I really like the actress for Katniss but not for Peeta or Gale....

by starrywolf on 2/24/2012 8:45:14 AM

I am obsessed with these books. I have ready the entire series 6 times!Team Gale.

by Miepster99 on 2/23/2012 10:18:08 PM

Its gonna get hungry! lol I love the Hunger Games! Rue's song. doo do doo doooooo. lol for note song.

by Minaxoxo on 2/23/2012 9:50:21 PM

Best books ever. Have my tickets and was put into a district, district 3 Smile. Small detail though, Peeta had a different stylist, Portia, and prep team in the books. Dosn't matter really but just trying to keep accurate.

by dottie5 on 2/23/2012 9:17:15 PM

Best.Book.Ever
Team peeta

by kenzielynn on 2/23/2012 8:57:11 PM

Can not wait I love the hungar games I am so going to see this movie

by fabgirL10 on 2/23/2012 8:53:12 PM