Bridget M.

is modding

A MINUTE AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

23 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

34 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

COMMENTS

So, what's the fuss about The Hunger Games?

For those of you who thought it was a food-eating competition gone wrong, read the deets to get in the know...

I just started reading the books! They are SOOOOO good! I cannot put them down. The movie adaptation looks really good as well Smile Can't wait!

by musicluva246 on 2/23/2012 8:50:37 PM

Seensuper-- the whole pretense of the book is kids having to kill kids. thats what the book is about and thats the main idea of THG. of course people will die.

by soccerlover99 on 2/23/2012 8:39:18 PM

YAYYYYYY! I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Laughing Laughing SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/23/2012 8:36:54 PM

omg i am soooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the hunger games!!!!!! i read them like 16 times now! no lie i swear. i read alot. i have a countdown till the movie....I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by musikluvr17 on 2/23/2012 8:18:55 PM

the girl in the pic is pretty but i never actually read the book...i had it in my book case for a long time... never took it out... i'll start reading during the weekend Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 2/23/2012 8:12:29 PM

I can't wait! If you were like me and think the whole thing is stupid, don't! At first i thought it was weird and stupid but i finally decided to give it a chance and IT IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!! The movie looks really great. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

by teamjacob3236 on 2/23/2012 7:39:50 PM

I absolutely LOVE the hunger games. If you're on the third book and think its too boring, keep reading. It won't let you down. I'm counting down the days for the movie. Can't wait anymore! Smile

by Birdgirly11 on 2/23/2012 7:07:17 PM

i Am obsessed with the hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to paint my nails red, paint a mocking jay on my thumb nail and the rest to look like fire!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am so excited

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 7:00:56 PM

My friend told me to read the book and that it was good. I didn't believe her till i read the book. I couldn't stop reading!

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 6:57:51 PM

omg <3 the HUNGER GAMES book. i can't wait to see the movie! I agreed that i wanted to see it i would have to clean dishes for a month. But it is sooooooooooooo worth it! BTW PEETA is soooooooooooooooo sweet if Katniss didn't want him i would have had no problem taking him. I <3 Katniss's determination even if she can be a little head stron.

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 6:56:22 PM