11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

So, what's the fuss about The Hunger Games?

For those of you who thought it was a food-eating competition gone wrong, read the deets to get in the know...

I finally got my premier tickets yesterday!! So excited!

by erinsbeast on 2/23/2012 4:07:54 PM

Yay! I just got my tickets yesterday for opening day!! Laughing

by uni301 on 2/23/2012 3:35:13 PM

My gosh, I LURVE the Hunger Games!!!!!! Can't put that book down!! <3

by stylecrazy503 on 2/23/2012 3:25:40 PM

Seen-super- In this movie, it's impossible to NOT show people getting killed. That's basically the whole movie. That's the whole point of the book: that it is sick.

And who hasn't read The Hunger Games already?

by ♥purplexing♥ on 2/23/2012 3:08:55 PM

I absolutely can not wait for the movie to come out.<3

by michipie205 on 2/23/2012 2:44:10 PM

Such a good book series, I'm kind of disappointed that they're making it into a movie. Now kids won't read the book because now they can just watch it. Plus I just don't get how they can make this book into a movie without skipping things and making it really gory.

by jojodramallama on 2/23/2012 2:35:42 PM

@clem10- I felt the same way at first about the book but last year I decided to read them and I'm so glad I did! They aren't just about a fight to the death amongst teenagers. Its about the love for your family and fighting for what's right. They are beautifully written and are so much more than children killing each other. READ THEM! You wont regret it! Smile

I'm a huge fan and I can't wait for the movie! Smile
May the odds be ever in your favour!

by theatreluver26 on 2/23/2012 2:02:55 PM

The deal with the book is that its the best thing to EVER igsist on this planet!

by Abby774 on 2/23/2012 12:33:47 PM

Seensuper -- They don't actually KILL the people! It's call special effects. I don't think people would volunteer to get killed in a movie unless they are stupid. If you meant does it show them looking like they get killed, probably.

I have not read the books but I've read the plots and seen the trailer and am looking forward to reading the books and seeing the movie!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/23/2012 12:29:21 PM

Seensuper-It's described as a jarring film.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/23/2012 11:15:33 AM