3 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

So, what's the fuss about The Hunger Games?

For those of you who thought it was a food-eating competition gone wrong, read the deets to get in the know...

Josh Hutcherson.....sigh.....

by spencer9800 on 3/9/2012 5:11:13 PM

For the district twelve team, pesetas prep team was left out. His stylist is Portia.

by Lpulley on 3/8/2012 6:02:10 PM

I am almost finished reading the book! I can't wait until the movie comes out!So excited!!

by westiekid13 on 3/5/2012 7:47:42 PM

Love the book and the movie will be even better!!!!!!!!!

by bffjalm1997 on 3/1/2012 9:09:18 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE the hunger games! it's one of my favorite series and i can't wait until the movie comes out! if anyone is reading this and u haven't read any of the books yet, READ THEM OR I WILL HUNT U DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! jk but seriously, read them. ur missing out!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/29/2012 2:46:05 PM

Just reading it!!! And i LOVE. Me and my cousin watched the trailer over and over for hours

by soccerdgurl77 on 2/27/2012 6:09:13 PM

any hunger games lovers?? join my club the hunger games tributes!!

by rockinmagz on 2/26/2012 1:24:38 PM

I can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

by glittercupcakes76 on 2/26/2012 8:24:54 AM

loved the books and can't wait 4 the movie, and loving the soundtrack so far best taylor swift song ever! i watched a hilarious video called forever everdeen and i wanna go the hunger games parody! luving the hunger games Smile

by cnwi on 2/25/2012 6:00:51 PM

The Hunger Games are amazing. I have read the series ten times atleast. I am seeing the movie with my friends on opening weekend. The movie will be fab, but nothing can compare to the books. You must read the books BEFORE you watch the movie.

by strawberries101 on 2/25/2012 1:51:32 PM

i read the book and i want katniss and gale together but i like who plays peeta in the movie im so torn

by cathyphan on 2/25/2012 9:08:45 AM

Me and my friends are so pumped about the movie we even did a play. They said I was most like katniss since I am a survivor. Hip Hip Hurray

by icecream8975 on 2/24/2012 11:12:02 PM

We are all ready to see the movie. Great books and great idea, I am ready to see it with my friends.

by luckykel on 2/24/2012 1:40:25 PM

I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Book.

by katgrace11 on 2/24/2012 10:44:13 AM

I love these books! I really like the actress for Katniss but not for Peeta or Gale....

by starrywolf on 2/24/2012 8:45:14 AM

I am obsessed with these books. I have ready the entire series 6 times!Team Gale.

by Miepster99 on 2/23/2012 10:18:08 PM

Its gonna get hungry! lol I love the Hunger Games! Rue's song. doo do doo doooooo. lol for note song.

by Minaxoxo on 2/23/2012 9:50:21 PM

Best books ever. Have my tickets and was put into a district, district 3 Smile. Small detail though, Peeta had a different stylist, Portia, and prep team in the books. Dosn't matter really but just trying to keep accurate.

by dottie5 on 2/23/2012 9:17:15 PM

Best.Book.Ever
Team peeta

by kenzielynn on 2/23/2012 8:57:11 PM

Can not wait I love the hungar games I am so going to see this movie

by fabgirL10 on 2/23/2012 8:53:12 PM

I just started reading the books! They are SOOOOO good! I cannot put them down. The movie adaptation looks really good as well Smile Can't wait!

by musicluva246 on 2/23/2012 8:50:37 PM

Seensuper-- the whole pretense of the book is kids having to kill kids. thats what the book is about and thats the main idea of THG. of course people will die.

by soccerlover99 on 2/23/2012 8:39:18 PM

YAYYYYYY! I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Laughing Laughing SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/23/2012 8:36:54 PM

omg i am soooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the hunger games!!!!!! i read them like 16 times now! no lie i swear. i read alot. i have a countdown till the movie....I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by musikluvr17 on 2/23/2012 8:18:55 PM

the girl in the pic is pretty but i never actually read the book...i had it in my book case for a long time... never took it out... i'll start reading during the weekend Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 2/23/2012 8:12:29 PM

I can't wait! If you were like me and think the whole thing is stupid, don't! At first i thought it was weird and stupid but i finally decided to give it a chance and IT IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!! The movie looks really great. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

by teamjacob3236 on 2/23/2012 7:39:50 PM

I absolutely LOVE the hunger games. If you're on the third book and think its too boring, keep reading. It won't let you down. I'm counting down the days for the movie. Can't wait anymore! Smile

by Birdgirly11 on 2/23/2012 7:07:17 PM

i Am obsessed with the hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to paint my nails red, paint a mocking jay on my thumb nail and the rest to look like fire!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am so excited

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 7:00:56 PM

My friend told me to read the book and that it was good. I didn't believe her till i read the book. I couldn't stop reading!

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 6:57:51 PM

omg <3 the HUNGER GAMES book. i can't wait to see the movie! I agreed that i wanted to see it i would have to clean dishes for a month. But it is sooooooooooooo worth it! BTW PEETA is soooooooooooooooo sweet if Katniss didn't want him i would have had no problem taking him. I <3 Katniss's determination even if she can be a little head stron.

by cutie00 on 2/23/2012 6:56:22 PM

ughhhh... no thank you. Hunger Games is waayyyyy too overrated and mainstream.

by spazzygirI on 2/23/2012 6:35:01 PM

OMG I LOVE The Hunger Games! I read the first chapter on a site and it is so good! But I can't find a place that has the book! So I'm going to try to get it before the movie comes out!!! Almost everyone at my school loves it too! There are even posters at my school!!! Anyway a few days before the movie comes out I'm going to paint my nails, hunger game themed from a video I saw!!! I will also buy jewelry which I saw on this site! I'm SO excited!!!

by ChicGeek on 2/23/2012 6:07:27 PM

I am so pumped for The Hunger Games to come out in theaters!

by supersingershannon on 2/23/2012 6:06:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
HELP! I checked my current grade in Math and it's a C!!! I have never gotten a C before and I'm in advanced math(Pre Algebra)! We started the semester like a few weeks ago(maybe 3) and next week we get progress reports! I don't want to bring home a C(and I'm doing great in my other classes- both high As)!!! How can I bring up my grades before next week!!!! I have a quiz tomorrow and I have this extra credit paper(10 points) that will be due in three weeks. Please help!
Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

A progress report isn't a report card - it's not your final grade, so try to calm down! This is just a warning sign. Before you give the progress report to your parents, make a plan. Ask your teacher if you could meet after school to ask questions, work through the homework, and get back on track. Go to study sessions. Try making a study group with a few classmates so you can all share ideas and help each other. All of these things can help you figure out the material and get the grade up! So when you actually show your parents the progress report, you can tell them - "I know the C isn't a great grade, but I've already done these things to get the grade up - I'm going to work hard, ask for help, and I think I can definitely do better." And when you say that, MEAN IT. Work hard on the quiz, papers, projects, and any other grades you have coming up. Don't slack off! Now you know how rough it feels to have lower grades and you know you don't want to get them anymore. So keep working hard and you'll be fine Smile
Lauren C.

by ChicGeek on 2/23/2012 6:03:40 PM

I am OBSESSED with the hunger games books and now I CANNOT wait for the movie!! I have it on my calendar in big capital letters and I have watched all the trailers I am sooooooooo pumped for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by honeycakes on 2/23/2012 5:13:19 PM

The Hunger Games are the best books ever. I've read the whole series 3 times and am starting again. can't wait for the movie to come out!!

by 1corinthiansgurl on 2/23/2012 5:05:53 PM

I love Hunger Games soo much!! I got my tickets yesterday and all of the tickets for the premier and the show the day after are already sold out!!

by caseydemers4 on 2/23/2012 4:58:22 PM

I love the hunger games

by sparklysharpie on 2/23/2012 4:46:56 PM

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE I AM SO EXCITED !!! but i'm going to utah the day it comes out, but I'm watching it with a friend 2 weeks after

by bunniac13 on 2/23/2012 4:44:47 PM

I'm reading Catching Fire right now! Can't wait for the movie Smile

by Lioncub190 on 2/23/2012 4:31:30 PM

I finally got my premier tickets yesterday!! So excited!

by erinsbeast on 2/23/2012 4:07:54 PM

Yay! I just got my tickets yesterday for opening day!! Laughing

by uni301 on 2/23/2012 3:35:13 PM

My gosh, I LURVE the Hunger Games!!!!!! Can't put that book down!! <3

by stylecrazy503 on 2/23/2012 3:25:40 PM

Seen-super- In this movie, it's impossible to NOT show people getting killed. That's basically the whole movie. That's the whole point of the book: that it is sick.

And who hasn't read The Hunger Games already?

by ♥purplexing♥ on 2/23/2012 3:08:55 PM

I absolutely can not wait for the movie to come out.<3

by michipie205 on 2/23/2012 2:44:10 PM

Such a good book series, I'm kind of disappointed that they're making it into a movie. Now kids won't read the book because now they can just watch it. Plus I just don't get how they can make this book into a movie without skipping things and making it really gory.

by jojodramallama on 2/23/2012 2:35:42 PM

@clem10- I felt the same way at first about the book but last year I decided to read them and I'm so glad I did! They aren't just about a fight to the death amongst teenagers. Its about the love for your family and fighting for what's right. They are beautifully written and are so much more than children killing each other. READ THEM! You wont regret it! Smile

I'm a huge fan and I can't wait for the movie! Smile
May the odds be ever in your favour!

by theatreluver26 on 2/23/2012 2:02:55 PM

The deal with the book is that its the best thing to EVER igsist on this planet!

by Abby774 on 2/23/2012 12:33:47 PM

Seensuper -- They don't actually KILL the people! It's call special effects. I don't think people would volunteer to get killed in a movie unless they are stupid. If you meant does it show them looking like they get killed, probably.

I have not read the books but I've read the plots and seen the trailer and am looking forward to reading the books and seeing the movie!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/23/2012 12:29:21 PM

Seensuper-It's described as a jarring film.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/23/2012 11:15:33 AM

Are they seriously gonna show people getting killed in the movie, cause that is kinda sick no offense to the movie makers.

by Seensuper on 2/23/2012 8:25:55 AM

I am almost done with the book! I can't wait until the movie is out! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 2/23/2012 7:03:50 AM

My friend Kayla LOVES the Hunger Games, but after reading this I can kinda see why she loves them so much, then again it kinda confuses me, sorry GL, just not my type of read.

by clem10 on 2/23/2012 6:57:15 AM