7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

9 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Teen flicks we'd nominate for an Oscar

This year’s Oscar-nominated movies seem a bit too adultish for ya? Well, we’ve created our own nominations.

harry potter all the way baby! growing up in this generation how can u not be obsessed (i swear, they lost my letter somewhere, im a wizard, lol)! totally has my vote! although, soul surfer is a close second cuz bethany hamilton is my complete idol and inpiration! if hunger games wuz on the list, definately tht. Smile

by taylorbrooke on 7/24/2012 10:41:33 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:13:35 PM

1)Harry Potter.
2)Daniel Radcilffe and Shia LaBeouf are tied for me lol
3)AnnaSophia Robb
4)Rupert Grint
5)Emma Watson
6)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2!
7)Cars2
8)Determinate
9) dont like any of them. but i will say Justin Bieber never say never.

by j4zm09 on 2/26/2012 9:45:46 AM

OMG i do NOT like harry potter at all! A kid in my class has a shirt that says " Hairy Pawter and the Deathy howls" lol, but anyway yeah i don't get how anyone could like Harry potter....GO THE HUNGER GAMES!

by Karasinski on 2/25/2012 10:21:44 PM

here are my choices: New Year’s Eve, Alex Pettyfer, I Am Number Four, Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Nick Roux, Lemonade Mouth, Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Gnomeo & Juliet, “Somebody” from Lemonade Mouth, and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.

by otter77 on 2/25/2012 12:09:08 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
this summer want to get a bikini which normally I dont get 1 cuz my mom doesn't want me to and i dont think i look good in them well i went to my friends house and wore one of hers and i actually dont look bad so i told her i wanted one and showed her some pictures one the internet and even really good ones she said no to those and she said i have to get one like a sports bra but they only make those for three year olds what do i do? how can i convince her im not 6 anymore

Hey girlie,

These articles are old, but check them out for inspiration! You can see that there are some bikinis with more coverage (like the first bikini in the first link), plus LOTS of adorable tankinis and one pieces out there! Try scoping out Alloy.com, Victoria's Secret, and Forever21 for fun and young styles. If mom isn't comfy with ya wearing a bikini, it might not be such a bad thing - and it helps narrow down all the amazing swimsuit choices out there! <3

Lauren C.

by Payton K on 2/24/2012 10:49:01 PM

Harry Potter
Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Rupert Grint
Emma Watson
Harry Potter
Gnomeo And Juliet
None, hate 'em both for the last one.

As you can tell by my answers, i really love Harry Potter<3

by smileitsjulia on 2/24/2012 10:31:31 PM

Harry potter
Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Matthew Lewis
Evanna Lynch
Harry Potter
Cars 2
Uh..can I pick something else?

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/24/2012 9:30:18 PM

Best Picture: I haven't seen it but I choose Monte Carlo
Best Actor: Shia LaBeouf, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Best Actress: Selena Gomez, Monte Carlo
Best Supporting Actor: Nick Roux, Lemonade Mouth
Best Supporting Actress: Kay Panabaker, Cyberbully
Best Adapted Screenplay: I am Number Four
Best Animated Feature Film: Rio
Best Original Song: “Determinate” from Lemonade Mouth
Best Documentary Feature: I haven't seen them and I don't want to.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 9:17:09 PM

First off, Check out my Advice club please(: Thanks♥ Anyway,
Yay! Some nominations I can actually relate to! Here are my picks;
Best Picture: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Best Actor: Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2)
Best Actress: Anna Sophia Robb (Soul Surfer)
Best Supporting Actor: Kellan Lutz (Breaking Dawn Part 1)
Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2)
Best Adapted Screenplay: Breaking Dawn Part 1
Best Animated Feature Film: Gnomeo and Juliet
Best Original Song: Somebody (Lemonade Mouth)
Best Documentary Feature: Glee: the 3D Concert Movie