1 HOURS AGO How to look plane ride-perfect: http://t.co/CVMHXY9msu

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

3 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

COMMENTS

Teen flicks we'd nominate for an Oscar

This year’s Oscar-nominated movies seem a bit too adultish for ya? Well, we’ve created our own nominations.

Why are the same movies there so many times

by sparklysharpie on 2/24/2012 3:26:05 PM

nice list! I love some of those movies! Smile

by horselover408 on 2/24/2012 2:39:43 PM

I would definitely nominate anything Glee, Harry Potter, or Soul Surfer Smile Smile Smile Best movies of the year for sure! ...what about Tangled for animated???

by zwinky on 2/24/2012 11:01:29 AM

Luv these flicks!

by katgrace11 on 2/24/2012 10:58:04 AM

Best Picture:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best ActorLaughinganiel Radcliffe, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Actress:Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Supporting Actor: Rupert Grint, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (and Alan Rickman!)

Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Adapted Screenplay: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Animated Feature Film: Cars 2

Best Documentary Feature: Glee: the 3D Concert Movie

by pinkmustang on 2/24/2012 10:41:01 AM

Every time I see the name Kenny Wormald, I get a little excited, because Kenny grew up in my hometown. He graduated from the high school I now attend. His brother Lee is a senior at the high school (Lee is a really amazing photographer, and used his brother Kenny as the subject of one of his projects, all about how the paparazzi potrays him differently than he is). His brother Dylan goes to the middle school with my brother. So it makes me be like "Wow, a celebrity comes from where I live"

by floweroni on 2/24/2012 10:29:21 AM

First comment?! Any way I think that is a pretty good list, but why is Harry Potter nominated so many times?

Join my club "Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"! We will make you feel better about yourself! our operation is to stick post- its on bathroom mirriors where everyone can see them to make them feel better about themselves! Please join!

by heather99 on 2/24/2012 9:08:12 AM