COMMENTS

Teen flicks we'd nominate for an Oscar

This year’s Oscar-nominated movies seem a bit too adultish for ya? Well, we’ve created our own nominations.

harry potter all the way baby! growing up in this generation how can u not be obsessed (i swear, they lost my letter somewhere, im a wizard, lol)! totally has my vote! although, soul surfer is a close second cuz bethany hamilton is my complete idol and inpiration! if hunger games wuz on the list, definately tht. Smile

by taylorbrooke on 7/24/2012 10:41:33 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by emmalove1818 on 3/5/2012 2:13:35 PM

1)Harry Potter.
2)Daniel Radcilffe and Shia LaBeouf are tied for me lol
3)AnnaSophia Robb
4)Rupert Grint
5)Emma Watson
6)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2!
7)Cars2
8)Determinate
9) dont like any of them. but i will say Justin Bieber never say never.

by j4zm09 on 2/26/2012 9:45:46 AM

OMG i do NOT like harry potter at all! A kid in my class has a shirt that says " Hairy Pawter and the Deathy howls" lol, but anyway yeah i don't get how anyone could like Harry potter....GO THE HUNGER GAMES!

by Karasinski on 2/25/2012 10:21:44 PM

here are my choices: New Year’s Eve, Alex Pettyfer, I Am Number Four, Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Nick Roux, Lemonade Mouth, Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Gnomeo & Juliet, “Somebody” from Lemonade Mouth, and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.

by otter77 on 2/25/2012 12:09:08 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
this summer want to get a bikini which normally I dont get 1 cuz my mom doesn't want me to and i dont think i look good in them well i went to my friends house and wore one of hers and i actually dont look bad so i told her i wanted one and showed her some pictures one the internet and even really good ones she said no to those and she said i have to get one like a sports bra but they only make those for three year olds what do i do? how can i convince her im not 6 anymore

Hey girlie,

These articles are old, but check them out for inspiration! You can see that there are some bikinis with more coverage (like the first bikini in the first link), plus LOTS of adorable tankinis and one pieces out there! Try scoping out Alloy.com, Victoria's Secret, and Forever21 for fun and young styles. If mom isn't comfy with ya wearing a bikini, it might not be such a bad thing - and it helps narrow down all the amazing swimsuit choices out there! <3

Lauren C.

by Payton K on 2/24/2012 10:49:01 PM

Harry Potter
Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Rupert Grint
Emma Watson
Harry Potter
Gnomeo And Juliet
None, hate 'em both for the last one.

As you can tell by my answers, i really love Harry Potter<3

by smileitsjulia on 2/24/2012 10:31:31 PM

Harry potter
Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Matthew Lewis
Evanna Lynch
Harry Potter
Cars 2
Uh..can I pick something else?

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/24/2012 9:30:18 PM

Best Picture: I haven't seen it but I choose Monte Carlo
Best Actor: Shia LaBeouf, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Best Actress: Selena Gomez, Monte Carlo
Best Supporting Actor: Nick Roux, Lemonade Mouth
Best Supporting Actress: Kay Panabaker, Cyberbully
Best Adapted Screenplay: I am Number Four
Best Animated Feature Film: Rio
Best Original Song: “Determinate” from Lemonade Mouth
Best Documentary Feature: I haven't seen them and I don't want to.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 9:17:09 PM

First off, Check out my Advice club please(: Thanks♥ Anyway,
Yay! Some nominations I can actually relate to! Here are my picks;
Best Picture: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Best Actor: Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2)
Best Actress: Anna Sophia Robb (Soul Surfer)
Best Supporting Actor: Kellan Lutz (Breaking Dawn Part 1)
Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2)
Best Adapted Screenplay: Breaking Dawn Part 1
Best Animated Feature Film: Gnomeo and Juliet
Best Original Song: Somebody (Lemonade Mouth)
Best Documentary Feature: Glee: the 3D Concert Movie

by Featherr.♥ on 2/24/2012 8:56:41 PM

Best Picture: Harry Potter (2)
Best Actor: Daniel Radcliffe
Best Actress: Annasophia Robb
Best Supporting Actor: Rupert Grint
Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson
Best Adapted Screenplay: Harry Potter
Best Animated Film: Gnomeo and Juliet
Best Original Song: Determinate
Best Documentary Feature: Justin Bieber Never Say Never

by soccerlover99 on 2/24/2012 8:38:56 PM

- Best picture: Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 Laughing
- Best Actor: Daniel Radcliffe
- Best actress: Selena Gomez and Emma Watson ( can't choose ;) )
- Best supporting actor: Rupert Grint

Leighton Meester, Monte Carlo
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
Rio
“Determinate” from Lemonade Mouth
Glee: the 3D Concert Movie

by jemyrox on 2/24/2012 7:44:49 PM

My favorite movie is nominated! My picks:
Monte Carlo

Taylor Lautner
Julianne Hough
Cory Monteith
Ashley Greene
Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn-Part 1
Cars 2
I don't know any of these songs!
Never Say Never

by purple12321 on 2/24/2012 6:32:35 PM

Harry Potter All of the Way!!!! :-D

by koolkatmn on 2/24/2012 6:09:37 PM

I love Lemonade Mouth! And all the songs that come with it!Smile I almost wish that Disney made it a show, but that would probably ruin it. The best part is jammin' out to the songs when they are singIndg it.Tong

by LudaKrys on 2/24/2012 5:41:15 PM

alex pettyfer and i am number four<333

by nikole141417 on 2/24/2012 5:24:53 PM

OMG I LOOOVE LEMONADE MOUTH! I still need to see Monte Carlo (Selena Gomez <3) and Soul Surfer. My cousin says it's good. I also LOVE Cars 2 (Mater!), Rio, Gnomeo and Juliet and I haven't watched Happy Feet 2.I aso want to see Nerver say Never;)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/24/2012 4:52:16 PM

Best Picture: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2

Best Actor: Shia LaBeouf, Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Best Actress: Selena Gomez; Monte Carlo

Supporting Actor: Jake T. Austin, New Year's Eve

Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2

Best Adapted Screenplay: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer

Best Animated Film: Cars 2

Best Documentary Film: Justin Beiber, Never Say Never

by orangeache on 2/24/2012 3:46:31 PM

Why are the same movies there so many times

by sparklysharpie on 2/24/2012 3:26:05 PM

nice list! I love some of those movies! Smile

by horselover408 on 2/24/2012 2:39:43 PM

I would definitely nominate anything Glee, Harry Potter, or Soul Surfer Smile Smile Smile Best movies of the year for sure! ...what about Tangled for animated???

by zwinky on 2/24/2012 11:01:29 AM

Luv these flicks!

by katgrace11 on 2/24/2012 10:58:04 AM

Best Picture:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best ActorLaughinganiel Radcliffe, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Actress:Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Supporting Actor: Rupert Grint, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (and Alan Rickman!)

Best Supporting Actress: Emma Watson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Adapted Screenplay: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Best Animated Feature Film: Cars 2

Best Documentary Feature: Glee: the 3D Concert Movie

by pinkmustang on 2/24/2012 10:41:01 AM

Every time I see the name Kenny Wormald, I get a little excited, because Kenny grew up in my hometown. He graduated from the high school I now attend. His brother Lee is a senior at the high school (Lee is a really amazing photographer, and used his brother Kenny as the subject of one of his projects, all about how the paparazzi potrays him differently than he is). His brother Dylan goes to the middle school with my brother. So it makes me be like "Wow, a celebrity comes from where I live"

by floweroni on 2/24/2012 10:29:21 AM

First comment?! Any way I think that is a pretty good list, but why is Harry Potter nominated so many times?

Join my club "Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"! We will make you feel better about yourself! our operation is to stick post- its on bathroom mirriors where everyone can see them to make them feel better about themselves! Please join!

by heather99 on 2/24/2012 9:08:12 AM