2 HOURS AGO Get Saturday night-sassy with this new makeup look: http://t.co/5pBP2zNmnI pic.twitter.com/VEe5Ps78D9

3 HOURS AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

5 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

COMMENTS

Turn simple flats into studded statements

Add some rock ‘n’ roll edge to your go-to black ballet flats with DIY studded details.

this is so cool. i'm gonna have to try thisSmile

by lunarbeauty on 3/2/2012 6:00:35 PM

i just tried this craft and my shoes look amazing!

by pinklover264 on 2/27/2012 5:22:36 PM

I wish this was up when mom made me get dress shoes at least i know now Laughing

by Fish_Lover28 on 2/25/2012 9:49:57 PM

Love this idea! Simple, inexpensive, and cute!

by 98Snickers on 2/24/2012 8:09:39 AM

i am obsessed with shoes this is sooo greatSmile

by emdur on 2/24/2012 6:12:28 AM

Girly with a bow, tough with studs. Perfect!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:15:40 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:57:20 PM

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:54:05 PM

omg i love this! unfortunately gorilla glue refuses to work for me...along with every single glue i ever use...like not even joking i cannot use glue and make it work hahaha

by nikole141417 on 2/22/2012 6:39:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD I want to change my username. Is there anyway I can do that? Thnx!

Hey kitkat12197, of course girly. Either look on the far right side of the page and click "My Account" or the far left side of the page and scroll down to were it says "My Account". In the box that says "User Name" enter your new desired name and "Update My Info". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.