5 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

8 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

8 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Turn simple flats into studded statements

Add some rock ‘n’ roll edge to your go-to black ballet flats with DIY studded details.

So cute! I just need a new pair of flats to stud up. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/22/2012 4:20:38 PM

I like the flats in the pic! Laughing I'm so trying this.

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/22/2012 4:17:37 PM

Cool, I think I'll try that Smile

by kayla9 on 2/22/2012 3:24:49 PM

Not that you needed to know that :/
Check out my keep your head up and smile club or my advice page!!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/22/2012 1:32:37 PM

Cute, but I don't think my mom will let me do that Amanda P.

by owlzrock on 2/22/2012 11:17:17 AM

I am really stressed out. My life kinda sucks right now. I have so much going on. My best friend and I were getting bullied by our former besties.Now my bestfriend is talking to them again and I feel alone.She is the only one I have in my grade at my school, and my other friends are mutal friends with her. so that part has been horrible. I have a lead part in our musical which is three weeks away. I am the youngest lead, its a 5-12th grade show, and Im in 8th.so I need to memorize lines, which is stressful. and I am going on a retreat with my church youth group and my bff. but I had to make a decision, either going on a family vaca for my g-ma's b-day, or that. I pick the retreat. Now I think I made the wrong decision. but the retreat is tomorrow, so I can't back out now.I am not excited for my trip, I don't want to go. And on top of all that my bf broke up with me because I was getting bullied. yet my bff and I were homecoming queens and stuff. I don't understand.

Start standing up for yourself. If someone says something mean to you, say something back. I am not saying you should physically fight anyone but you need to start dishing back what they are throwing at you. Also your boyfriend sounds like he was a jerk so it is better that he is gone. You do not want to waste your time on someone who is not going to stick around when the going gets tough. As for the retreat stop dreading it and start thinking of it as an oppertunity to relax a bit and take a break from your stressfull life.
Amanda P.