9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Turn simple flats into studded statements

Add some rock ‘n’ roll edge to your go-to black ballet flats with DIY studded details.

this is so cool. i'm gonna have to try thisSmile

by lunarbeauty on 3/2/2012 6:00:35 PM

i just tried this craft and my shoes look amazing!

by pinklover264 on 2/27/2012 5:22:36 PM

I wish this was up when mom made me get dress shoes at least i know now Laughing

by Fish_Lover28 on 2/25/2012 9:49:57 PM

Love this idea! Simple, inexpensive, and cute!

by 98Snickers on 2/24/2012 8:09:39 AM

i am obsessed with shoes this is sooo greatSmile

by emdur on 2/24/2012 6:12:28 AM

Girly with a bow, tough with studs. Perfect!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:15:40 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:57:20 PM

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 6:54:05 PM

omg i love this! unfortunately gorilla glue refuses to work for me...along with every single glue i ever use...like not even joking i cannot use glue and make it work hahaha

by nikole141417 on 2/22/2012 6:39:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD I want to change my username. Is there anyway I can do that? Thnx!

Hey kitkat12197, of course girly. Either look on the far right side of the page and click "My Account" or the far left side of the page and scroll down to were it says "My Account". In the box that says "User Name" enter your new desired name and "Update My Info". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kitkat12197 on 2/22/2012 5:08:08 PM

So cute! I just need a new pair of flats to stud up. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/22/2012 4:20:38 PM

I like the flats in the pic! Laughing I'm so trying this.

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/22/2012 4:17:37 PM

Cool, I think I'll try that Smile

by kayla9 on 2/22/2012 3:24:49 PM

Not that you needed to know that :/
Check out my keep your head up and smile club or my advice page!!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/22/2012 1:32:37 PM

Cute, but I don't think my mom will let me do that Amanda P.

by owlzrock on 2/22/2012 11:17:17 AM

I am really stressed out. My life kinda sucks right now. I have so much going on. My best friend and I were getting bullied by our former besties.Now my bestfriend is talking to them again and I feel alone.She is the only one I have in my grade at my school, and my other friends are mutal friends with her. so that part has been horrible. I have a lead part in our musical which is three weeks away. I am the youngest lead, its a 5-12th grade show, and Im in 8th.so I need to memorize lines, which is stressful. and I am going on a retreat with my church youth group and my bff. but I had to make a decision, either going on a family vaca for my g-ma's b-day, or that. I pick the retreat. Now I think I made the wrong decision. but the retreat is tomorrow, so I can't back out now.I am not excited for my trip, I don't want to go. And on top of all that my bf broke up with me because I was getting bullied. yet my bff and I were homecoming queens and stuff. I don't understand.

Start standing up for yourself. If someone says something mean to you, say something back. I am not saying you should physically fight anyone but you need to start dishing back what they are throwing at you. Also your boyfriend sounds like he was a jerk so it is better that he is gone. You do not want to waste your time on someone who is not going to stick around when the going gets tough. As for the retreat stop dreading it and start thinking of it as an oppertunity to relax a bit and take a break from your stressfull life.
Amanda P.