AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Let's make like a tree and leave

My friend and I were at camp and we went to the lounge where there was loud music and talking. I wanted to leave, so I...

OMG! I wonder what he was thinking!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/27/2012 8:07:49 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 2/25/2012 11:29:25 PM

Hey everybody! Please join my new club, artists of the world!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/25/2012 9:25:37 PM

I just made a new club, "Shopping Addict!" for girls who are addicted to shopping! Post on my board what position you want to be 1. Vice President 2. Treasurer 3. Secretary ! You will have to post which job you want, why you want it, and how much you can get on the computer to do your part in the club. So post away on my board! I will pick who gets what job this afternoon!

by New_York_City on 2/25/2012 12:03:53 PM

Lol I'm sure you got the title wrong and that's pretty embarassing!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/25/2012 11:56:03 AM

Actually it is "Make Like a Tree and Leave". It means be like a tree and leave. It makes sense because trees have leaves and if you are like a tree then you will leave. It is using leave to make a connection since it has two different meanings. "Make life a tree and leave" doesn't make any sense.

by emonkey4 on 2/25/2012 11:16:37 AM

I think that it is "Let's make LIFE a tree and leave" not "Let's make like I tree and leave". I could be wrong, but GL has made a lot of spelling mistakes lately (Boronzer, Like instead of Life...)

by New_York_City on 2/25/2012 10:43:57 AM

lol whoops my face wud b on fire

by swimminchica on 2/25/2012 9:04:47 AM

don't you mean "Let's make life a tree and leave"? anyway thats pretty embarrassing Smile

by BBMarie on 2/25/2012 8:05:58 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.