AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

Leap into spring luau

Take advantage of an unseasonably warm day by headin’ to the tropics.

My birthday is in August and I`ve tried planning ahead but I can`t think of anything.I need some big ideas for my big Summer birthday party, any ideas?

I think you are planning a little bit too far ahead. Wait until summer gets here. There might be something really cool that happens over the summer that inspires a party idea.

Amanda P.

by sweety1033 on 4/11/2012 4:12:07 PM

My birthdays in a few months (I like to plan ahead) but I don't know what I want to do (theme wise) I would only have 3-7 friends over. I want something fun and not too complicated. Any suggestions?

Hey girly! If it is just the girls then a spa night could be a fun way to hang out and catch up. Or just dinner at a restaurant so that you can get dressed up and have a fun night out on the town
Ana D.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/9/2012 1:56:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I have a friend that confuses me. One day, she'll be all nice and the next, she'll treat me like crud. Once, she was even making fun of my eyebrows. Why can't she just treat me nice????

Hey girlie,

We can't know exactly what's going on in her life, so maybe there's something at home/something bothering her that causes her to take her frustration out on you. But that's no excuse for treating her friends poorly! The next time she has a "bad day," catch her at the end of it and quietly tell her how much it hurts you when she insults you, treats you bad, and blows you off on days like today. Ask her if something's bothering her. She might not say it, but going up to her and maturely talking about this is the right way to deal <3
Lauren C.

by soccergirlok on 2/26/2012 9:56:06 AM

Okay sorry about a second mod but this is important. So I have my best friend who doesn't exactly hang out with me she hangs out with these other girls, and I hang out with my chickys. I wanted to have a birthday party with this setting. So i am for sure inviting my group (3 girls) but i don't know if I should invite my bestie. I don't know if all of us would exactly get along. Please help me! and do you have any good disses? i can't seem to come up with any Tong

Hey girl,

Go for it and ask her! I'd definitely bring her into the mix. There's no guarantee all your friends will get along, but it's YOUR birthday party - so you deserve to have all your friends there Smile And why not put them together to see if they have stuff in common? Who knows, you could end up bringing them together and forming one big group of good friends!
Lauren C.

by way2qt4u on 2/25/2012 9:04:49 PM

Mod mod mod What does natch mean?

Hey sparklysharpie, I think it means naturally or obviously. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 2/24/2012 4:57:24 PM

Ok so I really want to do this. Do you have any ideas for on top of the hula skirt? And I how can I tell if i like a boy? because I can't tell if I have a crush on this kid. I say I don't have a crush but I just don't know. Sometimes I feel really cool around him but other times I really hate him. Is there ways I can avoid liking him?
OH! sorry but do you have ideas for making your mom happier? She's always mad at me

Hey girlie,

I love wearing a fun floral bathing suit with a pair of bright, tight gym shorts! Then just wrap the hula skirt around your waist Smile Super easy and way colorful. As for crushes...you can usually tell if you like a boy. So since you're questioning it, you probably just don't have a crush yet! You might be attracted to him physically, you might get nervous and excited when you see him/talk to him, you might really be interested in what he has to say. Sometimes, you can picture yourselves together as BF/GF. It's different for everyone, but usually if you don't have to question it, that's pretty good proof you're crushin' Smile You might be able to talk yourself out of a crush by listing all the reasons why you shouldn't like him (he gets bad grades, you have nothing in common) but the truth is, we can't help how we feel!

And for your mom... try to respect her by doing your chores, working hard in school, not talking back/acting too emotional when you don't get your way, asking her opinion, sharing things with her, and answering her questions. Like, if she says, "How was school?" Don't respond with "Fine." Instead, tell her something interesting you learned that day! All these things will help her trust you more - and if she knows you respect her, she'll really appreciate that <3
Lauren C.

by way2qt4u on 2/23/2012 10:32:52 PM

My b- day is coming up this will be perfecto!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/23/2012 9:50:03 PM

Come join my club! If you like the Beautiful Creatures series or the fantasy romance genre, then this is the club for you!!! See you there! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/23/2012 9:24:50 PM

I really want to become more positive and confident. I wake up everyday feeling so gloomy and mad. I really wanna make more friends and be happy for a change! Any tips?

Hey girlie,

The next time you're feeling down, try filling out our What Makes You Happy? survey! Thinking about the good things in your life, your fave songs, and what to do when your friends are feeling moody could help pull ya outta your funky mood! This article of quick confidence boosters can help perk you up when you're feeling down, while this article full of tips on optimism, confidence and happiness could also help. The biggest way to get positive is to think about ALL the amazing qualities you have, all the great parts of your life, all the people you love, and how many things you're grateful for. You can also try making a plan for the future - whether it's the next day, the next year, or the rest of your life. Having goals to work toward can TOTALLY motivate ya! <3
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 2/23/2012 9:16:09 PM

I was just wondering if you can make hair grow faster? I want to get a haircut but I have to wait for my bangs to grow out. They are just to the bottom of my chin but I need them at my shoulders. Any way to make my hair grow faster? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The truth is, there are no "magic" fixes out there that will make your hair grow super fast. But there are ways to make your hair look strong and shiny - aka healthy! Some foods could help. Getting a trim could also help add new life to your hair, keeping it light and bouncy. Don't forget to condition it after shampooing and avoid using heat (flat irons/blow dryers), hair bands, clips, etc. that can cause breakage. And the #1 rule... be patient! <3
Lauren C.