12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

14 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

11 ways to leap into Leap Day

After all, it only comes once every four years.

ya! wait im one day 2 late! o well!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/1/2012 3:51:43 PM

Hey Girls! Could y'all check out my club? It is called "Advertise *your* club!". It is were you can talk about your club and let people know about it. Then people who want to become members will know about that club. Smile so I hope y'all join and enjoy it.

by MTSphotography on 2/27/2012 7:16:18 PM

I LOVE down by the banks of hanky panky!! its sooo fun!

by susper on 2/27/2012 6:00:13 PM

My friends birthday is on LeapYear haha. She doesnt like it though cuz shes only 4 (12) but I think it's pretty cool.

by ellie hills on 2/27/2012 8:08:55 AM

It always takes me sooo long to do my hw!!! Like hours every night, i dont know what im doing rong, no one else in my class takes this long, and the stuff isnt hard for me. I dont know where the time goes!!! PLease help! fast!

Hey girl! It sounds like you are very thorough when you are doing your homework--which is a good thing! If you want to try to cut down on time, I'd suggest doing your homework in an area where you can be completely focused. Do you have siblings that bother you while you're doing your work at home? Maybe try going to the library where you won't be interrupted. Eliminate all distractions, like your cellphone, TV, and computer (unless you are doing your homework on it!). Set a goal time for yourself; if you normally finish your homework in three hours, set a goal to finish in two and a half hours this week (and then make it two hours next week).

Just remember that everyone learns and works at their own pace. My sister and I are taking a class together right now and we just had a test. She finished in 20 minutes and I finished in an hour! We ended up getting the same grade on the test, she just finished before I did. There's nothing wrong with that!

Colleen K.

by Pinklife on 2/27/2012 2:58:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend is changing schools because she's moving closer to where I live but pretty faraway from school. I really don't want her to leave, but she said that she has to Frown. I have to be by myself at school, because in my class everybody is separated in groups, and I always stayed with my best friend. And my friend also made me join these clubs but now I'm stuck in them by myself while my friend can just easily leave school. I can also go change schools and go with her because it's near my house and we could walk together to and from school. But, I really like the class I'm in and it's the last year of elementary so I want to stay there with the whole class till the last day, but my bff isn't going to be there. What should I do??

I think if you wanna stay at this school a lot then do it. You may need to branch out and find new people to hang out with. Try meeting new people at your clubs etc. If you put yourself out there im sure youll make new friends. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by cloudyday on 2/26/2012 8:05:51 PM

MODD MOD MOD!!
Lately my mom and I have been fighting a lot. I really try to make her happy, but it seems like I'm always doing something wrong. Forgetting to pick up my stuff, being ungrateful.... the list goes on and one. I really wanna be able to get a long with her. Any adwice?

Well sometimes its hard to live up to your parents high standards, but as long as you learn from your mistakes youll get better. Also if she tells you to pick up your stuff dont let it turn into a fight, just say "im sorry i forgot to" and do it right that second. Dont talk back and just do what she says. She'll appreciate the initiative. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by magical :) on 2/26/2012 7:35:06 PM

I'm doing all of my homework ahead of time so I can just relax on Leap Day!

by supersingershannon on 2/26/2012 5:01:43 PM

I love the movie Leap Year! Smile

by horselover408 on 2/26/2012 2:20:11 PM

i LOVE the movie leap year! the guy is so funny.

by the_last_ninja on 2/26/2012 2:17:39 PM