5 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

6 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

7 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

BFF dilemma: My mom hates my buds!

My mom thinks all my friends are bad examples. How can I make her see that they’re good people?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, so there are soo many girls at my school that are two-faced. They act like my friends then turn my back and talk about me! It is so annoying too. I can't trust anyone in my school. How do I get over them? My BFF says they're jealous, but what is there to be jealous about?! Please help me!!!!!Frown

Hey! Just ignore them. It's hard, but who cares what they think. People talk about other people when they're unhappy, and if that's the case, you just hold your head up and take the high road Smile

Helen S.

by pucci10 on 3/2/2012 5:10:02 PM

that sorta happened 2 me, too!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 6:06:44 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 2/25/2012 11:28:57 PM

Hey everybody! Please join my new club, artists of the world!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/25/2012 9:24:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So this guy in some of my classes is...well...I don't know. He is flirting, I guess. He'll come up behind me and scare me and then he'll always be complimenting me in front of the class. (Ex: "Ooh, I bet I know who got the highest score on the test...*cough, cough*...Haley!)
But then I have my almost-BF. I've known him longer, but he's just now starting to take interest in me. We haven't made our relationship official...but we're practically a couple! I'm just so confused...
I think I have feeling for two great guys... Frown

Hey girl,

It's ok to have a crush on more than one guy! Don't feel bad or guilty about it. Personally, I try not to force myself into making decisions and labeling everything. You might be tempted to make things simple by saying, "I like HIM. And the other guy, he's not an option." But the truth is, it's normal to like multiple guys and it's good to keep your options open. Try getting to know them BOTH better, enjoying your chemistry, and seeing where things go. Obviously once you make things official with a guy, flirting with anyone else needs to stop. But until then, you're single! So see how things go with each of them and don't feel pressure to decide so early on Smile
Lauren C.

by fungirl123 on 2/25/2012 9:00:05 PM

hi, i Have a problem. every time i take a picture of one of my friends and put it as the wallpaper on my phone she harshly tells me to delete. for example i took a funny pic of a friend of mine then used it as wallpaper she saw it and told me to delete i try talking to her but she won't listen what do i do?

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 2/25/2012 4:39:19 PM

If I were in that situation, I would try to see things from my mom's point of view and just talk to her about it. I would tell her about my friends and be honest about them, but tell her that they really are good people.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2012 1:28:18 PM

Come join my club!!! If you like the Beautiful Creatures series, or the fanatsy romance genre. Then this is the club for you!!! See you there! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/25/2012 12:50:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok... so I'm really confused. My friends are really awesome at school and we just are all really good friends. But they never invite me to do anything. Never. Yeah, when I invite them to do things, they either come and like we do normal stuff or they don't text me back. I've tried inviting them over and also asking what they are doing this weekend and seeing if they want to hang out or go to the mall or something. But they still never ask me. They pretty much spend the whole weekend together and I sit at home doing nothing because they are always busy. What should I do? I'm I not funny enough, not pretty enough or what? I have this thing wrong with my stomach which makes me not want to eat so is that why? I just don't get it. And it seems like they like me at school or like when we go to the high school games and stuff. Thank you!

Hey girl,

Sorry your pals are leaving you out! Have you tried talking to them about it? If you say something, maybe they'll invite you along next time! Otherwise, you could find some new friends to hang out with on weekends and talk to those girls at school so you have the best of both worlds! And don't think it's anything you did wrong -- if they don't want to hang out with you, it's their loss!

Meghan D.

by danceforever58 on 2/25/2012 12:21:56 PM

I think you should take your buds and mom out to have some fun. So she can see that your friends are cool.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/25/2012 11:54:26 AM