1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: BB creams

Ready to bust out those sundresses and shorts? Not so fast! Try this healthy-for-ya bronzer first.

I got a BB cream that was made by maybelline. But for what ever reason it doesn't cover my zits or spots left over for old breakout. Am I applying it wrong? Or is there something wrong with the BB cream I have? If you have any suggestions that would be great.

hey! Here's a tip: try wearing powder over the BB cream for more coverage.

Helen S.

by Nerdbird34 on 3/7/2013 4:24:31 PM

I REALLY want to try out a BB Cream, but since I have lots of freckles it looks really fake when you can sorta see them under the cream and really looks like I'm wearing makeup. Is there any way I can wear BB Cream, but still be able to see my freckles? Thanks!

Hey girl! Except for a super sheer makeup (which won't cover blemishes as much), there's no way to wear BB Cream and still see your freckles. xoxo

Kate G.

by sugar.sugar4567 on 8/21/2012 10:30:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can I use the maybelline bb cream under a foundation?

Hey girl!

BB creams have many functions, foundation included. So you really don't need to use both.

Rachael A.

by Allison S. on 8/10/2012 2:16:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My mom is protective and won't let me wear makeup. Even though I'm 13. Can you think of any ways i breach the topic with her?

Hey girl! A lot of times when moms here "makeup" they think red lipstick and bleck eyeliner.  Let your mom know you'll start slow with something like brown mascara and a little bit of lipgloss.  If she's still against that, ask her what she needs you to do to prove that you're ready to wear makeup.  Follow her rules and eventually she'll be ready for you to wear it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by vintagedress0612 on 8/9/2012 2:09:13 AM

Hey MOD! I wanted to get the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, but I've never bought foundation or concealer or any of the sort so I have no clue as to what my shade is!
How do you find out what your shade is?

by ilovestuffies1234 on 7/14/2012 2:20:40 PM

LOVE & WANT!

by rosiegrl on 3/24/2012 7:39:26 AM

Umm.... Doesn't Sephora and E.L.F. already make that?? I dunno, I could just be mixing these things up...

by irishdancerzrule on 3/16/2012 12:16:12 AM

my mom only lets me wear lip gloss and nail polish but i really want to try this bod gloss. I'm 12 now am i to young for this or is it just my moms opinion.

Hey girl,

You should probably respect your mom's opinion -- she only has your best interests in mind -- but if you really want to try this, you could show her this article. If you're worried about your skin tone (since that's what this cream helps with) you can also ask your mom if she'll take you to a dermatologist to get your skin looking its best.

Meghan D.

by Blackkrose on 3/10/2012 11:25:04 AM

I have all these little red bumps on my arms, and I have tried everything to get rid of them, are there any quick fixes to this? Thanks a bunch

Hey girl. Little red bumps can just be a normal skin irritation and or just a sign of dry skin. Apply lotion daily and try a skin scrub to unclog your pores. If they are itchy or begin to get worse, check in with a doctor to see if they have any prescriptions to help.
Ana D.

by Sarahgotglassses on 3/9/2012 7:43:23 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3