AN HOUR AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

2 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

3 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: BB creams

Ready to bust out those sundresses and shorts? Not so fast! Try this healthy-for-ya bronzer first.

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:28:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a bump in the back of my head like below my head, but over my neck. There is hair there is its kind of like my head. Anyway I noticed it a couple of weeks ago and I think it grew, but I'm not sure. Is this strange? Should I be worried? Is it anything serious?

Hey girl,

Is it on the surface or does it feel deeper? If it's on the surface, it could be a pimple or an ingrown hair. No biggie! If it feels lower, it could be any number of things. Either way, ask mom or dad to take a look back there and ask them what they think it is. If it doesn't go away after a few weeks (or if it doesn't get smaller/actually gets BIGGER), it would be smart to get a doc to take a look. Just to make sure everything is healthy! Smile
Lauren C.

by ChicGeek on 2/24/2012 11:25:59 PM

CHEERLEADERS: Have you been cheerleading your whole life? Did you just start? Do you want to start sometime soon? Or are you just interested in the sport? If yes please join my club CHEERLEADER'S CLUB! I would love to have new members! Thanks so much!
Smile Smile Smile
AC

by pink and purple girl on 2/24/2012 11:25:02 PM

mod mod mod mod
ok so i have a lot of friends at school but only a few i know i can really trust. i dont like the way a lot of them act though. some of the stuff they do bothers me. also there is this big group of my friends they always hangs out. im friends with almost everyone in it but i never feel like im a part of the group. they tell me i am, but i just never feel that way, i never feel im in the same group as them. also they are all in the same classes together except a few who are also together but at diffrent times. but i have no classes with any of them except for one with my bff. they always say im part of the group but when they make plans the never include me and when i ask they say "oh we just assumed you were going to come" should i get new friends or what ?

Hey girl,

Do you ever ask THEM to hang out? Try to be more active in your friendship and plan hangouts on your own! I'll bet they'll be interested and you'll have a lot of fun Smile Also when you're hanging out, remember that friendships can only be built over time. Make sure you talk to them, share your thoughts, talk about your lives, lean on each other when you're stressed/worried/sad, and hang out lots. That's the only way you'll feel close to people! It doesn't happen instantly - it takes time and work, but it's so worth it <3
Lauren C.

by gymbrat on 2/24/2012 9:47:59 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 9:36:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I'm having really bad problems with acne. What's the best skin care for a sensitive skinned girl? thank you!!

Hey krissydarling1999, you could use Burt's Bees acne solution. You can pick it up at Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target or Wal-Mart. They have products specifically for sensitive skin, so check them out. I use their stuff and it's all organic and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It has helped me out with my acne, so it may work for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by krissydarling99 on 2/24/2012 8:03:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the best lip color for a auburn haired,light brown eyed,12-year-old girl? Thanks Smile

Hey iluvmusic♥, red, pink, nice shade of orange, nude, and light brown would look cute. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/24/2012 7:32:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TYPE OF SHOES I WANT FLATS HEELS WEDGES CASUAL Boots And booties.

Hey sparklysharpie, all shoes are great lol. For some cute shoes check out Forever21, Delias, and Charlotte Russe. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 2/24/2012 7:22:29 PM

buhbye soccer tan Laughing
want to try this soo bad!

by nikole141417 on 2/24/2012 5:21:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a bump on my head above my ear its not small but its hard and hurts when I touch it should I see a doctor?

Hey Love2act321, mhmm it could just be a pimple. Wait a couple days and see if it goes away, if not call your doctor. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.