2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: BB creams

Ready to bust out those sundresses and shorts? Not so fast! Try this healthy-for-ya bronzer first.

I got a BB cream that was made by maybelline. But for what ever reason it doesn't cover my zits or spots left over for old breakout. Am I applying it wrong? Or is there something wrong with the BB cream I have? If you have any suggestions that would be great.

hey! Here's a tip: try wearing powder over the BB cream for more coverage.

Helen S.

by Nerdbird34 on 3/7/2013 4:24:31 PM

I REALLY want to try out a BB Cream, but since I have lots of freckles it looks really fake when you can sorta see them under the cream and really looks like I'm wearing makeup. Is there any way I can wear BB Cream, but still be able to see my freckles? Thanks!

Hey girl! Except for a super sheer makeup (which won't cover blemishes as much), there's no way to wear BB Cream and still see your freckles. xoxo

Kate G.

by sugar.sugar4567 on 8/21/2012 10:30:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can I use the maybelline bb cream under a foundation?

Hey girl!

BB creams have many functions, foundation included. So you really don't need to use both.

Rachael A.

by Allison S. on 8/10/2012 2:16:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My mom is protective and won't let me wear makeup. Even though I'm 13. Can you think of any ways i breach the topic with her?

Hey girl! A lot of times when moms here "makeup" they think red lipstick and bleck eyeliner.  Let your mom know you'll start slow with something like brown mascara and a little bit of lipgloss.  If she's still against that, ask her what she needs you to do to prove that you're ready to wear makeup.  Follow her rules and eventually she'll be ready for you to wear it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by vintagedress0612 on 8/9/2012 2:09:13 AM

Hey MOD! I wanted to get the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, but I've never bought foundation or concealer or any of the sort so I have no clue as to what my shade is!
How do you find out what your shade is?

by ilovestuffies1234 on 7/14/2012 2:20:40 PM

LOVE & WANT!

by rosiegrl on 3/24/2012 7:39:26 AM

Umm.... Doesn't Sephora and E.L.F. already make that?? I dunno, I could just be mixing these things up...

by irishdancerzrule on 3/16/2012 12:16:12 AM

my mom only lets me wear lip gloss and nail polish but i really want to try this bod gloss. I'm 12 now am i to young for this or is it just my moms opinion.

Hey girl,

You should probably respect your mom's opinion -- she only has your best interests in mind -- but if you really want to try this, you could show her this article. If you're worried about your skin tone (since that's what this cream helps with) you can also ask your mom if she'll take you to a dermatologist to get your skin looking its best.

Meghan D.

by Blackkrose on 3/10/2012 11:25:04 AM

I have all these little red bumps on my arms, and I have tried everything to get rid of them, are there any quick fixes to this? Thanks a bunch

Hey girl. Little red bumps can just be a normal skin irritation and or just a sign of dry skin. Apply lotion daily and try a skin scrub to unclog your pores. If they are itchy or begin to get worse, check in with a doctor to see if they have any prescriptions to help.
Ana D.

by Sarahgotglassses on 3/9/2012 7:43:23 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:31:08 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:28:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a bump in the back of my head like below my head, but over my neck. There is hair there is its kind of like my head. Anyway I noticed it a couple of weeks ago and I think it grew, but I'm not sure. Is this strange? Should I be worried? Is it anything serious?

Hey girl,

Is it on the surface or does it feel deeper? If it's on the surface, it could be a pimple or an ingrown hair. No biggie! If it feels lower, it could be any number of things. Either way, ask mom or dad to take a look back there and ask them what they think it is. If it doesn't go away after a few weeks (or if it doesn't get smaller/actually gets BIGGER), it would be smart to get a doc to take a look. Just to make sure everything is healthy! Smile
Lauren C.

by ChicGeek on 2/24/2012 11:25:59 PM

CHEERLEADERS: Have you been cheerleading your whole life? Did you just start? Do you want to start sometime soon? Or are you just interested in the sport? If yes please join my club CHEERLEADER'S CLUB! I would love to have new members! Thanks so much!
Smile Smile Smile
AC

by pink and purple girl on 2/24/2012 11:25:02 PM

mod mod mod mod
ok so i have a lot of friends at school but only a few i know i can really trust. i dont like the way a lot of them act though. some of the stuff they do bothers me. also there is this big group of my friends they always hangs out. im friends with almost everyone in it but i never feel like im a part of the group. they tell me i am, but i just never feel that way, i never feel im in the same group as them. also they are all in the same classes together except a few who are also together but at diffrent times. but i have no classes with any of them except for one with my bff. they always say im part of the group but when they make plans the never include me and when i ask they say "oh we just assumed you were going to come" should i get new friends or what ?

Hey girl,

Do you ever ask THEM to hang out? Try to be more active in your friendship and plan hangouts on your own! I'll bet they'll be interested and you'll have a lot of fun Smile Also when you're hanging out, remember that friendships can only be built over time. Make sure you talk to them, share your thoughts, talk about your lives, lean on each other when you're stressed/worried/sad, and hang out lots. That's the only way you'll feel close to people! It doesn't happen instantly - it takes time and work, but it's so worth it <3
Lauren C.

by gymbrat on 2/24/2012 9:47:59 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 9:36:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I'm having really bad problems with acne. What's the best skin care for a sensitive skinned girl? thank you!!

Hey krissydarling1999, you could use Burt's Bees acne solution. You can pick it up at Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target or Wal-Mart. They have products specifically for sensitive skin, so check them out. I use their stuff and it's all organic and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It has helped me out with my acne, so it may work for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by krissydarling99 on 2/24/2012 8:03:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the best lip color for a auburn haired,light brown eyed,12-year-old girl? Thanks Smile

Hey iluvmusic♥, red, pink, nice shade of orange, nude, and light brown would look cute. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/24/2012 7:32:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TYPE OF SHOES I WANT FLATS HEELS WEDGES CASUAL Boots And booties.

Hey sparklysharpie, all shoes are great lol. For some cute shoes check out Forever21, Delias, and Charlotte Russe. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 2/24/2012 7:22:29 PM

buhbye soccer tan Laughing
want to try this soo bad!

by nikole141417 on 2/24/2012 5:21:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a bump on my head above my ear its not small but its hard and hurts when I touch it should I see a doctor?

Hey Love2act321, mhmm it could just be a pimple. Wait a couple days and see if it goes away, if not call your doctor. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Love2act321 on 2/24/2012 4:34:13 PM

It sounds like a great cream, their website looks like it has all sorts of good information too. I know $28 dollars sounds expensive but it is probably worth it. I think anyone who uses it should let us know how it is.

by luckykel on 2/24/2012 1:37:26 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!!
I'm goin to my bros highschool lacrosse game. Whats a good hairstyle? It might be a lil windy out tonight. I Hav long layered hair and side bangs. Thanks SO much!!!!!!

Hey girly! A side french bread is perfect for a windy day because it is super chic and easy to throw a hat over incase it gets a bit too cold out.
Ana D.

by Deedles1621 on 2/24/2012 1:22:02 PM

Interesting.... But I am tan, especially in the summer. ( I am a swimmer)

by amileofroses on 2/24/2012 12:46:05 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 2/24/2012 10:07:03 AM