3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

How to calm your nerves before smooching your sweetie

Freaked out about your first kiss? The pucker-up pointers you gotta know before locking lips with your guy!

Whenever I'm around my crush (which is like all the time because he is in all my classes an his locker is right next to mine) I start laughing and CAN'T STOP! I mean even if i just look at him i burst out laughing!!! Why does this happen and what can I do to make it stop so I can actually talk to him?!

by Kathryn Cullen 1918 on 3/1/2012 7:49:50 PM

My bff's randomly went up to my bf when i was away and asked him if he loved me-SO awkward!!!

by amlove on 2/28/2012 10:31:15 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:19:33 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:46:54 AM

My crush has a girlfriend and I know for a fact that she is cheating on him and it kills me because he is a great guy and would never hurt anyone like that :'"(

by iluvlogan on 2/27/2012 9:09:08 PM

i got my first kiss last week...and i blacked out and i dont remember him kissing me. Frown

by luv798 on 2/27/2012 9:08:34 PM

This exact situation happened to me a month or so ago, and then last week i decided my boyfriend kissed me and it really wasnt as tramatizing as i was making it seem. it was amazing!!! just let it happen and dont freak out!!!

by kgscotty on 2/27/2012 8:40:53 PM

Don't plan it, don't stress about, it'll happen...just let it!!

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:36:03 PM

Aw, it's alright! I was the same exact way , I felt like I had my first kiss later than all my other friends but it happened when I least expected it and it was great.<3 Try not to think about it ,and it will be better than you imagine!

by michipie205 on 2/27/2012 5:35:54 PM

I'm never gonna get my first kiss :"(

by Princess Keziyah on 2/27/2012 10:41:21 AM