Bridget M.

is modding

22 MINUTES AGO Celebrate #Hanukkah Day 2 with these tasty cut-out cookies: http://t.co/VybhXAmlGs

AN HOUR AGO Turn a water bottle into the perfect stuffed stocking present: http://t.co/Dk2K2II0yw

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 sing along to their tunes with @singingmachine's SML385: http://t.co/hROU4ozctW

COMMENTS

How to calm your nerves before smooching your sweetie

Freaked out about your first kiss? The pucker-up pointers you gotta know before locking lips with your guy!

MOD MOD MOD MOD! My friend is dating my crush, but I sorta don't like him that much anymore cause he can be a jerk. She keeps telling me to stop flirting with him when I'm not! It's getting annoying. What can I tell her to make her understand I don't feel that way about him anymore and get her to stop saying that?

Hey girl! You should try talking to your friend in private. Invite her over after school or go to the mall and simply tell her that you want to talk to her about something that has been bothering you lately. Explain to her that you did used to have a crush on him, but that you don't see him as anything more than just a friend. You can also tell her that it's bothering you that she thinks you are flirting with him because you don't think you are. Just remember to have a calm conversation with her and to hear her side of the story, too. Tell her that you wanted to talk to her about this situation because you value your friendship with her more than any guy.

Colleen K.

by alil2perfect2knoit on 2/27/2012 8:42:22 AM

honestly, your first kiss probably won't be perfect, but that's okay (: mine wasn't. It was just a short little peck, but it happened. it's really not as scary as you might think. just go for it (:

by declaration on 2/26/2012 7:54:42 PM

MOD!
I think I was sexually harassed by someone... It happened a LONG time ago (before "the talk") and so back then, I wasn't worried, but now (after "the talk") I know what happened, and it's really scary! I feel ruined! And the person who did it is REALLY close to me, and they were half asleep when they did it, and I don't think they know that they did it, but I think they thought I was someone else!

I dont completely understand this. But if youre struggling with how you feel I suggest you talk to your parents. Or talk to a counselor at your school. Theyll be able to help you resolve your feelings. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by New_York_City on 2/26/2012 7:06:45 PM

You dont have to plan it, it may just happen. And when it does enjoy it and try not to be nervous. We all get nervous, I think its natural for us and our bodies to get that way. Smooch away because its fun when you are with the right guy.

by luckykel on 2/26/2012 6:58:05 PM

Being nervous before kissing a new guy is completely normal! Keep in mind that he is probably just as nervous as you are!
And if anyone needs any kissing or guy advice I'm always here to help(:

by jennntheswimmer on 2/26/2012 6:26:13 PM