9 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

11 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

12 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

How to calm your nerves before smooching your sweetie

Freaked out about your first kiss? The pucker-up pointers you gotta know before locking lips with your guy!

MODMODMODMODMOD
So is it wrong to have a crush on my dad's girlfriend's son? He's really awesome and I like him a lot and I think he might like me to. Is that bad?

Hey Babe!

Wow, that's a toughie! We can't control who we crush on but I would avoid pursuing him. If things go sour between you two, it'll be tough getting away from him. Do you really wanna see your ex over thanksgiving dinner? I'm sure you'll find a new crush super fast this summer.

BEST OF LUCK : )

simone s.

by Diamondox on 5/31/2012 2:02:08 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6.5 months, and we still haven't kissed! There have been many moments where we almost had kissed, but somehow it always got interrupted! Now I'm super paranoid, because, I don't know exactly what to do...

by fantabigail on 5/29/2012 7:28:27 PM

you should really put articles about eating disorders in your magazine; like a whole spread. i have been suffering from anorexia for over 3 years, and it seems like everything i do is never good enough. I would really appreciate it if you would open up and talk about it more, because right now, over 4 million girls in the US suffer from this disease.

by livver on 5/12/2012 9:14:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
so I know this one guy and he's nice and all but he's really immature and dorky. plus he's never heard of personal space. well anyways he likes me and I do not like him in the least. we're in a play together and we have to play husband and wife. (gross!) when we were backstage he walked over to me and started talking about kissing! he was saying stuff like, "some people might think we're dating and ask us to kiss and don't actually want to kiss eachother so how about I teach you to fake kiss." I told him I'd rather not learn but he still flirts with me all the time. how do I tell him to stop without hurting his feelings? (he crys by the way) he's making me feel really uncomfterable. HELP!

Hey Girlie,

Sounds like a pretty uncomfortable situation! I think what it comes down to is that you just have to be straightforward and honest! Tell him that you don't like him that way and that it makes you totally uncomfortable when he says stuff about kissing or dating or anything else that's flirtatious! I know you don't want to hurt his feelings, but you also need to think about your feelings! You don't like to be in situations like that and the only way to change that is to tell him to please stop! If you say it completely honest, without being mean or rude, I'm sure he'll understand! Good luck Smile
alicia m.

by kaitlin177 on 5/1/2012 12:32:45 PM

MOD
I think I might like this guy in my class. He is cute and sweet, and texts me all the time. And when he texts, he puts smiley faces everywhere Smile and even told me that he thought I was the nicest girl in the class. The thing is, it's soooo awkward at school. We do talk and laugh a bit together but it's not like when we text. Any tips on making this less awkward for both of us?
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

What do you talk about when you're texting? Bringing those topics to actual conversation will make things more comfortable and less awkward. Talk about school or movies or other familiar stuff, and then you'll be comfortable enough to carry on a good conversation. Once you're comfortable with each other it won't be awkward!

Meghan D.

by mimzy0717 on 4/7/2012 10:18:40 AM

It's not thaat awkward.(: I had my first kiss yesterday, and it's not awkward, it was amazing.(:

by Goldfish123 on 4/2/2012 7:43:50 PM

ok so my boyfriend recently hinted via text about kissing... i dont want to be like "no. absolutely not." but im not for sure if i want to... we havent been dating very long at all. besides, pda in front of EVERYONE isnt really my thing. what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Just take things one step at a time! If he goes for a kiss, be relaxed but firm about telling him you like him a lot, but you don't think you're ready. He can't force you into doing ANYTHING if you don't feel ready for it, so don't be afraid to tell him that <3 (Also make sure you're not just avoiding it because you're nervous/scared of it. Sometimes things make us nervous, but that's no reason not to tackle them like an adventure!)
Lauren C.

by BaybeeDoll on 3/25/2012 12:40:57 AM

MODMODMOD!
my boyfriend and i have been dating for a week now and he wont hold my hand in school! we held hands at a dance the weekend before he asked me out so im really confused...

Hey girl,

He might be shy about PDA -- a lot of guys are, so it's nothing to fret over! If you've just started dating, give him some time to adjust to the relationship. Not every couple likes PDAs, and you know how you feel about each other, so why rub it in everyone else's faces? Saving those sweet moments for special times like dances and when you're alone will make them even sweeter Smile

Meghan D.

by lizziej121 on 3/23/2012 9:00:57 PM

GLclub4chicas
A great club all about teen life, I will be happy to talk to you about anything from guys to outfits Smile i will always try to reply as fast as possible so if this sounds like the club for you join today! xx

by OWL-city on 3/6/2012 11:22:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So I just got my BF & we've been dating for about 12 days and everyone keeps bugging us that we should kiss. Some say we should've kissed the 2nd day we started dating others say to wait after 2 months or the 3rd date. But IDK when would be the right time. When would be the right time?

Hey girl,

The first kiss doesn't come at a certain date -- it's different for everyone and varies from relationship to relationship. If you're not sure you're ready, there's no reason to rush into it -- you want it to be special, after all! When the time is right, you'll know. Don't listen to anyone else, and do what feels right for you and your BF.

Meghan D.

by TeamAlice33 on 3/3/2012 12:01:25 AM

Whenever I'm around my crush (which is like all the time because he is in all my classes an his locker is right next to mine) I start laughing and CAN'T STOP! I mean even if i just look at him i burst out laughing!!! Why does this happen and what can I do to make it stop so I can actually talk to him?!

by Kathryn Cullen 1918 on 3/1/2012 7:49:50 PM

My bff's randomly went up to my bf when i was away and asked him if he loved me-SO awkward!!!

by amlove on 2/28/2012 10:31:15 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:19:33 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:46:54 AM

My crush has a girlfriend and I know for a fact that she is cheating on him and it kills me because he is a great guy and would never hurt anyone like that :'"(

by iluvlogan on 2/27/2012 9:09:08 PM

i got my first kiss last week...and i blacked out and i dont remember him kissing me. Frown

by luv798 on 2/27/2012 9:08:34 PM

This exact situation happened to me a month or so ago, and then last week i decided my boyfriend kissed me and it really wasnt as tramatizing as i was making it seem. it was amazing!!! just let it happen and dont freak out!!!

by kgscotty on 2/27/2012 8:40:53 PM

Don't plan it, don't stress about, it'll happen...just let it!!

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:36:03 PM

Aw, it's alright! I was the same exact way , I felt like I had my first kiss later than all my other friends but it happened when I least expected it and it was great.<3 Try not to think about it ,and it will be better than you imagine!

by michipie205 on 2/27/2012 5:35:54 PM

I'm never gonna get my first kiss :"(

by Princess Keziyah on 2/27/2012 10:41:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! My friend is dating my crush, but I sorta don't like him that much anymore cause he can be a jerk. She keeps telling me to stop flirting with him when I'm not! It's getting annoying. What can I tell her to make her understand I don't feel that way about him anymore and get her to stop saying that?

Hey girl! You should try talking to your friend in private. Invite her over after school or go to the mall and simply tell her that you want to talk to her about something that has been bothering you lately. Explain to her that you did used to have a crush on him, but that you don't see him as anything more than just a friend. You can also tell her that it's bothering you that she thinks you are flirting with him because you don't think you are. Just remember to have a calm conversation with her and to hear her side of the story, too. Tell her that you wanted to talk to her about this situation because you value your friendship with her more than any guy.

Colleen K.

by alil2perfect2knoit on 2/27/2012 8:42:22 AM

honestly, your first kiss probably won't be perfect, but that's okay (: mine wasn't. It was just a short little peck, but it happened. it's really not as scary as you might think. just go for it (:

by declaration on 2/26/2012 7:54:42 PM

MOD!
I think I was sexually harassed by someone... It happened a LONG time ago (before "the talk") and so back then, I wasn't worried, but now (after "the talk") I know what happened, and it's really scary! I feel ruined! And the person who did it is REALLY close to me, and they were half asleep when they did it, and I don't think they know that they did it, but I think they thought I was someone else!

I dont completely understand this. But if youre struggling with how you feel I suggest you talk to your parents. Or talk to a counselor at your school. Theyll be able to help you resolve your feelings. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by New_York_City on 2/26/2012 7:06:45 PM

You dont have to plan it, it may just happen. And when it does enjoy it and try not to be nervous. We all get nervous, I think its natural for us and our bodies to get that way. Smooch away because its fun when you are with the right guy.

by luckykel on 2/26/2012 6:58:05 PM

Being nervous before kissing a new guy is completely normal! Keep in mind that he is probably just as nervous as you are!
And if anyone needs any kissing or guy advice I'm always here to help(:

by jennntheswimmer on 2/26/2012 6:26:13 PM

1st comment Smile

Thats so sweet he said that though!!!

by madisonk714 on 2/26/2012 6:09:01 PM