2 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

3 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

4 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Leapin' lizards workout

Buddy up for this blood-pumpin’ workout…

MOD MOD! How can I get the perfect bod for a two-piece swimsuit this spring\summer? I need a good workout that will be effective. I want to get a flat stomach and I need workouts to help me get that!

Hey girl,

Here's a post on ab exercises, and be sure to visit or workout channel for more exercise tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/21/Two-moves-to-flatter-abs.aspx

Meghan D.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 9:26:11 PM

I am overweight. I hate it so much. I want to change but I need motivation my mom said do it just for you but that doesn't motivate me, I'm about 30 pounds overweight and to lose that much weight takes a lot of time. What are good motivations?

Give yourself goals. If you love 10 pounds - then buy that super cute purse you wanted. If you lose 20 pounds then buy yourself that yummy treat (in a good serving size) youve not been eating. You need to treat yourself when you make progress. That will make it worth it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/8/2012 12:29:33 AM

Mod mod mod what does that mean
Anyways I excersize everyday and am on a very competitive soccer team but my thighs are still big I don't know what else to do to slim them down my friends don't say they are big but I can tell they are lying

Hey girlie,

Our bods can be affected by lots of things, including muscle-building activities, diets, family history...and sometimes, there's not much you can do to totally change your body shape. Chances are, your thighs are muscular and strong because you play so much soccer. Which is AWESOME! You can always try to vary up your workouts, like doing toning exercises (pilates or yoga) instead of weights/cardio sometimes. But mostly, you should embrace these legs. Your friends don't say they're big because it doesn't matter - they don't change the person that you are and they don't change that you're beautiful! <3
Lauren C.

by Emilyar215 on 3/1/2012 11:24:07 PM

mod mod mod
Okay, I don't know what to do because I want to be thinner and smaller but I am losing fat but getting taller and I have broad shoulders and I think I'm gaining weight... I really want to be skinnier and I know I need to excersize more, and now I am but is there any diet or specific workout to have a more petite figure (or even just less fat and like good swimsuit body) Thx

Hey girlie,

You definitely have to embrace the fact that your tween/teen years involve LOTS of changes in your bod! It's going to be a weird few years, but you have to love your body at every stage - and learning how to dress for your body type can really help with that. And as you grow taller, it's normal to gain weight...but it's not the number on the scale that matters! Your weight depends on your height, so focus instead on settling on a weight that feels good/is healthy with your height. Cardio is the best to stay in shape and get to that place - jogging, playing a game of soccer with friends, biking, swimming, kickboxing, and even brisk walking a little every day can help. Pair that with eating right - that means cutting out junk food, cutting portion sizes, and trying to get lots of more of the "good stuff" like fruits and veggies. If you make a commitment to this, you'll start to feel amazing inside and out! <3
Lauren C.

by madisonk714 on 3/1/2012 5:25:55 PM

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:15:03 PM

** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 6:02:02 PM

MOD MOD( whatever that means)SmileI need some great workouts for my thighs.

Hey soccerdgurl77, click this link for workout tips on getting better thighs. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/26/My-thighs-are-too-fat.aspx Hope it helps!

Lynae P.

by soccerdgurl77 on 2/29/2012 5:16:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im gunnna do track this year but im kinda a slow runner, anyway i can get better at running? &maybe some tips?! thanks(:

Track will help you get better! Smile also practice makes you better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ashton062698 on 2/28/2012 7:46:59 PM

This sounds fun!

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:21:53 PM