13 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y

14 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0

COMMENTS

Leapin' lizards workout

Buddy up for this blood-pumpin’ workout…

MOD MOD! How can I get the perfect bod for a two-piece swimsuit this spring\summer? I need a good workout that will be effective. I want to get a flat stomach and I need workouts to help me get that!

Hey girl,

Here's a post on ab exercises, and be sure to visit or workout channel for more exercise tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/21/Two-moves-to-flatter-abs.aspx

Meghan D.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 9:26:11 PM

I am overweight. I hate it so much. I want to change but I need motivation my mom said do it just for you but that doesn't motivate me, I'm about 30 pounds overweight and to lose that much weight takes a lot of time. What are good motivations?

Give yourself goals. If you love 10 pounds - then buy that super cute purse you wanted. If you lose 20 pounds then buy yourself that yummy treat (in a good serving size) youve not been eating. You need to treat yourself when you make progress. That will make it worth it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/8/2012 12:29:33 AM

Mod mod mod what does that mean
Anyways I excersize everyday and am on a very competitive soccer team but my thighs are still big I don't know what else to do to slim them down my friends don't say they are big but I can tell they are lying

Hey girlie,

Our bods can be affected by lots of things, including muscle-building activities, diets, family history...and sometimes, there's not much you can do to totally change your body shape. Chances are, your thighs are muscular and strong because you play so much soccer. Which is AWESOME! You can always try to vary up your workouts, like doing toning exercises (pilates or yoga) instead of weights/cardio sometimes. But mostly, you should embrace these legs. Your friends don't say they're big because it doesn't matter - they don't change the person that you are and they don't change that you're beautiful! <3
Lauren C.

by Emilyar215 on 3/1/2012 11:24:07 PM

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:15:03 PM

** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 6:02:02 PM

MOD MOD( whatever that means)SmileI need some great workouts for my thighs.

Hey soccerdgurl77, click this link for workout tips on getting better thighs. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/26/My-thighs-are-too-fat.aspx Hope it helps!

Lynae P.

by soccerdgurl77 on 2/29/2012 5:16:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im gunnna do track this year but im kinda a slow runner, anyway i can get better at running? &maybe some tips?! thanks(:

Track will help you get better! Smile also practice makes you better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ashton062698 on 2/28/2012 7:46:59 PM

This sounds fun!

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:21:53 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/28/2012 10:55:35 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3