1 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

3 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

COMMENTS

Show some Leap Year love by getting rid of the things ya don't need

Celebrate the year’s extra day this Wednesday by donating your extras to charity

leap day isn't even technically a day. the earth takes 365.25ish days to orbit the sun, so every 4 years we just add up that extra time and call it a day(literally). and did you know that leap day isn't an international day? some cultures have different takes on the idea and add as much as a whole month onto the year! don't ask me how this works.

by the_last_ninja on 2/29/2012 7:05:18 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:47:16 AM

I do this often- it's actually pretty fun. you re-realize what's special and important to you, and donate!! if you have a plato's closet in your city, you can get money for you clothes

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:57:57 PM

Do we really have to leap Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 2/27/2012 10:43:46 AM

I just bought some new clothes today from Aéropostale! And tons of jewelry from Forever21!

by New_York_City on 2/26/2012 7:09:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! Lately i've been thinking about suicide. I want to know how it feels to die, and what people would think afterwards. I'm not depressed though. i don't really want to DIE, but still... are my thoughts dangerous? Should i talk to someone about it? I had an eating disorder not too long ago, but I got over it. What do i do?

I think you should definitely talk to someone about these thoughts. Theyre dangerous and I don't want you to hurt yourself and have it be something you would regret. Your family and everyone who cares about you wants you safe. So i suggest you talk to the counselor at your school about these thoughts. Good luck hon and please be careful. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by fire_of_hope on 2/26/2012 6:22:39 PM

That is so cool! I should donate clothes...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!!!

by heather99 on 2/26/2012 10:22:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have this one friend I hang out with at school all the time,and at school my friends and I do things that we wouldn't do in front of our parents; we brake rules,I guess. Nothing really bad,just little things. But because school is kind of like an escape,I don't want my parents to know about it. But this "friend" has almost told my parent's things twice. How do I tell her to stop it?

Hey girl,

You know what we're going to say - the only way to get your friend to stop "almost-tattling" is for you to stop breaking these rules. Even if you don't think it's anything "really bad," it's still disrespectful of your fellow students and school staff, getting in the way of your education, and wrong. We can't support rule-breaking, even if it doesn't seem like it's hurting anybody. Because in the end, it's always gonna hurt you in some way, no matter what <3
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/26/2012 10:16:51 AM

Join my new club, Artists of the World!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/26/2012 9:07:52 AM

I acually did this yesterday before this was posted!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 2/26/2012 7:51:20 AM