1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Strangers make fun of my brother

My bro is being bullied. How can I help?

I have a cousin who is mentally retarded and I always get funny looks when I'm around her I just tell myself they don't know how awesome a person she is. You should tell your bro that you are worried bout him. And tell him how much you love him!

by Cherry272 on 2/28/2012 9:04:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I want to be in the next hunger games movie because i love the series and would love to see it come to life. Unfortunately, i have no acting experience but i'm a historical interpreter who gives tours in front of large crowds at a museum. Also i'm a writer and i'm 15. Any advice on how to get into the movie or even auditions because my mom keeps shutting me down. HELP!
-Renae

Lynae P.

by ImJustMe96 on 2/25/2012 4:20:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm trying to create a business by making bags, but I have no idea how to advertise my bags to sell them? I'm planning to donate some of the money to charity

Hey girl,

Talk to your parents about how you can advertise locally -- maybe you can pass out fliers in your neighborhood or put something on a local bulletin board.

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 2/25/2012 2:01:22 AM

I hate people that do things like that. Good lookin' out girly Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 8:48:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! My parents won't let me get a facebook account. All my friends have one and I feel left out. i think my mom's paranoid because my cousin (her nephew) got in big trouble on facebook. How do I convince her I am responsible enough to have one and now get into trouble?

Hey soccergirlok, get her to help you create it. It may also be helpful if you give her your password and email so she can check up on you. I know you don't want her looking through your profile, but the fact that you are willing to share that info with her will show her you don't have anything to hide and you'll look very mature. To be on the safe sie, make your profile private so only your friends and other people you approve can access your info. That might also get rid of any worries your mom has. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccergirlok on 2/24/2012 8:37:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm kinda shy and quiet and I am in drama class but I am afraid that I will get a bad mark in that class because I dont participate enough because Im too embarassed to. and when I do I laugh a lot and my face goes red and its even more embarassing especially improv. I also wish I was more outgoing outside of drama class. my friends often say stuff about me being quiet and shy but I really wish I could just talk easily to anyone... especially guys! around guys I am usually reeealllly quiet and I get embarassed easily even if I dont like the guy! well actually I dont usually feel embarassed but my face goes red anyways! So could you give me some tips on how to participate more in drama with out getting embarrassed, how to be more talkative around my friends and guys and how to not get nervous around guys especially ones that I dont even have a crush on??? thanks soooooo much!!!!

Hey honeycakes, well I'm an actress so I can understand getting nervous to perform. One thing that happens to me is that I get lost in the character I'm playing. So before I go up to present, I'm nervous but once I really focus on my acting it goes away. Try letting yourself go in the character. And it may help to remember you are being someone else so you can afford to look a little silly. With guys I think maybe you get a little anxious at the thought of talking to the opposite sex so just try to calm yourself down. Remember they are just boys, people like you and me, so there's nothing to be nervous about. And for the ones you don't like think of them as talking to a girlfriend. Practice also makes perfect, so the more you talk to guys, the more comfortable and better you'll become at it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by honeycakes on 2/24/2012 6:21:40 PM

Great advice! Laughing I've always stood up for my brother...even though he's older...<3

by fungirl123 on 2/24/2012 4:44:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Do you have any tips on chatting up my crush on facebook? Whenever I try ( he NEVER starts a convo ) it goes pretty much like this... Me: Hey! Smile You didn't come to drama class today, what's up? Him: I had things to do Me: Ok, when's the next rehearsal then? I thought of some awesome moves for the dance Laughing Him: Don't know Why does he seem so bored? How can I make it less awkward? Thanks@!

Hey kayla9, he may not like chatting on Facebook. I can't think of anything else you can do, he's the one who isn't talking. Maybe you could try asking him more questions about himself. When he starts giving short answers try asking "Are you ok?" or make a joke like "You're being really boring tonight lol". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/24/2012 4:15:25 PM

i love my little sis!! i give the "older girl" advice 2 her that i never had. : )

by iloveballet&singing on 2/24/2012 3:39:31 PM

i have a little brother that gets bullied sometimes, and he doesnt do anything about it. i do though. i report to the office for him, and everything. yes, me and my bro fight alot, but i don't know what i would do without him! Smile <3

by susper on 2/24/2012 3:34:20 PM