AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

Strangers make fun of my brother

My bro is being bullied. How can I help?

I'm so sorry for your brother

by Vfghwe on 2/8/2013 10:16:26 PM

some people are just soooooo mean yesterday i was playing a game with a toy and this guy tried to rip my hand apart just to get the dumb toy i told him that my hand hurt from him trying to take the toy and then he said that was a baby and that i was bossy some people should really learn some manners

by chocolatehorse on 7/24/2012 11:03:51 PM

Dont get to mean but go tell the strangers that that they need to watch their mouths and tell you bro that they are stupid and are just jelous of how awsome he is and give him a little sissy love or a playful nudge.

by cookiebk on 6/1/2012 12:40:45 AM

People today don't know how to act in public! Don't let them get them down it's NOT his fault. These other people are right they're just jealous that he's special. Don't let them get you or him down! Smile

by 512kca on 5/30/2012 9:19:40 PM

Wow, I can't believe people would do that! You should say to them, "what if that was you? What if evryone picked on you just because you learn slow?? I'm serious!" I do that a lot when I'm about to be mean and it makes me not be mean Smile

by lilmissamazing on 4/15/2012 10:30:20 PM

Just tell him that "Look bro, those idiots are jealous that they're not as special as you" ....!! Smile
I bet you, that will make him smile... Smile

by Jensenacklecraze on 4/12/2012 3:26:57 AM

ithink you are great you should just tell them to mind their own bussiness and if they do not get it just tell them they are not 100% perfect so they should back off and concentrate on things that are better then wasting their time on nothing that will benefit them in their future.

by tushi on 4/2/2012 3:49:52 AM

Same thing happens to my brother. I'm in 6th grade.He's in 4th grade.When he sometimes comes home really sad, and he tells me why,i just wanna go to his school and confront those people.So it's like,he has good friends,and a really nice girl,named Gabby,who is my bff's little sister,but all of the others just tease him.

by Anniexgirl on 3/9/2012 7:59:54 PM

When ever someone says something mean to your brother, you should totally go up to them and say something like "you know what, I think you are the slowest person in the room if you think making fun of MY brother is a good idea. So go apologize to him RIGHT NOW or you are no better or nicer than a piece of poop." By the way, I hate it when people make fun of other people. I always stand up for someone who is getting picked on, even if they are not that nice of a person to me. But, that just makes me mad that people are saying that to your brother!! Give him a hug from me! Let him know that "people that mind don't matter and people that matter don't mind." Smile I hope he gets treated better!

by JessiJo77 on 3/8/2012 8:55:17 PM

MOD!!!!!!
Ok so my sis is in 3rd grade and at recess she is forced 2 play with these 2 kids that are very mean and annoying 2 her. She goes 2 lunch group with the school counseler and even SHE says that my sis has 2 play with them. My sis literally cries herself 2 sleep and never gets up in the morning because all the adults and kids are forcing her 2 do things. Even my mom says she has 2 play with them! I a the only person she can turn 2 and it's a ton of trouble. I need a lot of help NOW! I feel sooooo bad 4 her and she has 2 survive each day with bullying. Whe I wuz in 5th grade I wuz a "peer leader" and I helped kids with probs. I really don't no wat 2 do.

Hey Girl,

I'm so sorry to hear that your sis has to go through this. Just be there for her, you're a great big sister! Give it another try and talk to your parents; explain to them how unhappy your sis is and that she's being bullied! Maybe they'll change their minds! Good luck!

alicia m.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 3/1/2012 10:19:21 AM

I have a cousin who is mentally retarded and I always get funny looks when I'm around her I just tell myself they don't know how awesome a person she is. You should tell your bro that you are worried bout him. And tell him how much you love him!

by Cherry272 on 2/28/2012 9:04:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I want to be in the next hunger games movie because i love the series and would love to see it come to life. Unfortunately, i have no acting experience but i'm a historical interpreter who gives tours in front of large crowds at a museum. Also i'm a writer and i'm 15. Any advice on how to get into the movie or even auditions because my mom keeps shutting me down. HELP!
-Renae

Lynae P.

by ImJustMe96 on 2/25/2012 4:20:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm trying to create a business by making bags, but I have no idea how to advertise my bags to sell them? I'm planning to donate some of the money to charity

Hey girl,

Talk to your parents about how you can advertise locally -- maybe you can pass out fliers in your neighborhood or put something on a local bulletin board.

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 2/25/2012 2:01:22 AM

I hate people that do things like that. Good lookin' out girly Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/24/2012 8:48:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! My parents won't let me get a facebook account. All my friends have one and I feel left out. i think my mom's paranoid because my cousin (her nephew) got in big trouble on facebook. How do I convince her I am responsible enough to have one and now get into trouble?

Hey soccergirlok, get her to help you create it. It may also be helpful if you give her your password and email so she can check up on you. I know you don't want her looking through your profile, but the fact that you are willing to share that info with her will show her you don't have anything to hide and you'll look very mature. To be on the safe sie, make your profile private so only your friends and other people you approve can access your info. That might also get rid of any worries your mom has. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccergirlok on 2/24/2012 8:37:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm kinda shy and quiet and I am in drama class but I am afraid that I will get a bad mark in that class because I dont participate enough because Im too embarassed to. and when I do I laugh a lot and my face goes red and its even more embarassing especially improv. I also wish I was more outgoing outside of drama class. my friends often say stuff about me being quiet and shy but I really wish I could just talk easily to anyone... especially guys! around guys I am usually reeealllly quiet and I get embarassed easily even if I dont like the guy! well actually I dont usually feel embarassed but my face goes red anyways! So could you give me some tips on how to participate more in drama with out getting embarrassed, how to be more talkative around my friends and guys and how to not get nervous around guys especially ones that I dont even have a crush on??? thanks soooooo much!!!!

Hey honeycakes, well I'm an actress so I can understand getting nervous to perform. One thing that happens to me is that I get lost in the character I'm playing. So before I go up to present, I'm nervous but once I really focus on my acting it goes away. Try letting yourself go in the character. And it may help to remember you are being someone else so you can afford to look a little silly. With guys I think maybe you get a little anxious at the thought of talking to the opposite sex so just try to calm yourself down. Remember they are just boys, people like you and me, so there's nothing to be nervous about. And for the ones you don't like think of them as talking to a girlfriend. Practice also makes perfect, so the more you talk to guys, the more comfortable and better you'll become at it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by honeycakes on 2/24/2012 6:21:40 PM

Great advice! Laughing I've always stood up for my brother...even though he's older...<3

by fungirl123 on 2/24/2012 4:44:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Do you have any tips on chatting up my crush on facebook? Whenever I try ( he NEVER starts a convo ) it goes pretty much like this... Me: Hey! Smile You didn't come to drama class today, what's up? Him: I had things to do Me: Ok, when's the next rehearsal then? I thought of some awesome moves for the dance Laughing Him: Don't know Why does he seem so bored? How can I make it less awkward? Thanks@!

Hey kayla9, he may not like chatting on Facebook. I can't think of anything else you can do, he's the one who isn't talking. Maybe you could try asking him more questions about himself. When he starts giving short answers try asking "Are you ok?" or make a joke like "You're being really boring tonight lol". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/24/2012 4:15:25 PM

i love my little sis!! i give the "older girl" advice 2 her that i never had. : )

by iloveballet&singing on 2/24/2012 3:39:31 PM

i have a little brother that gets bullied sometimes, and he doesnt do anything about it. i do though. i report to the office for him, and everything. yes, me and my bro fight alot, but i don't know what i would do without him! Smile <3

by susper on 2/24/2012 3:34:20 PM

wow thats amazing you really r a great sister. i feel really bad though about your brother,I understand how hard it is. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep doing what your doing.

by monidance on 2/24/2012 1:19:23 PM

ok so out of now where my hair is beggning to get really oily and like a have like dandruff like a lot mainly in like my bangs area what should i do its really nasty and i dont know what to do... for my oily scalp i heard it is good if you put baking soda on a brush and brush it thorugh your hair but it like just made my flakes worst... pleasee help thankss

Hey girly! Try switching up your shampoos to fix the oil problem. Also, alternating between 2-3 different shampoos throughout the week will chance up your normal cycle. Baby Shampoo is great for oily hair becasue it keeps your hair from producing so much oils and dandruff shampoos will fix the flakey problem.
Ana D.

by flippy678 on 2/24/2012 12:45:33 PM

That is sad..... Good luck!!!

Check out my club keep your head up and smile or my advice queen page!!! Have an awesome Friday.

by amileofroses on 2/24/2012 12:44:35 PM

I would stand up 4 my littl bro no matter wat!Laughing
But now, my bf stand up 4 him n hang with him n make my littl bro happy! Tong :O :]

by Susmita24 on 2/24/2012 12:39:18 PM