13 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

15 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

GL's favorite Oscar moments

Gorgeous gowns, emotional speeches, hilarious hosts -- what's not to love about tonight's big award show?

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:47:53 AM

Audrey Hepburn, 1954 Oscars: OMG I would so wear that dress today!!

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:54:24 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/27/2012 10:46:05 AM

Who is going to watch? I am !! Cant wait!

by luckykel on 2/26/2012 7:04:36 PM

LOLZ

by oreolover123 on 2/26/2012 5:56:51 PM

My favorite Oscar moment was when Gwyneth Paltrow gave a speech in 1999. It was really emotional and memorable.

by supersingershannon on 2/26/2012 4:55:55 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!!!

by heather99 on 2/26/2012 9:50:42 AM

Awww, Adrien Brody. <3
He really was fantastic in The Pianist, though.

by Ari on 2/26/2012 9:23:14 AM

I remember the avatar moment!!!

Join my new club, Artists of the World!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/26/2012 9:11:48 AM