1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

GL's favorite Oscar moments

Gorgeous gowns, emotional speeches, hilarious hosts -- what's not to love about tonight's big award show?

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:47:53 AM

Audrey Hepburn, 1954 Oscars: OMG I would so wear that dress today!!

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:54:24 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/27/2012 10:46:05 AM

Who is going to watch? I am !! Cant wait!

by luckykel on 2/26/2012 7:04:36 PM

LOLZ

by oreolover123 on 2/26/2012 5:56:51 PM

My favorite Oscar moment was when Gwyneth Paltrow gave a speech in 1999. It was really emotional and memorable.

by supersingershannon on 2/26/2012 4:55:55 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!!!

by heather99 on 2/26/2012 9:50:42 AM

Awww, Adrien Brody. <3
He really was fantastic in The Pianist, though.

by Ari on 2/26/2012 9:23:14 AM

I remember the avatar moment!!!

Join my new club, Artists of the World!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/26/2012 9:11:48 AM

haha so funny!

by j4zm09 on 2/26/2012 9:04:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i really x1000 want a facebook! i am old enough to have one and she said that i cant get one! yesterday i was with my friends and one of them just got a facebook and told me about the privacy features and i told my mom about the privacy features and she said she would think about it. i think i might get one but i dont want to nag her. i told her yesterday so i was wondering when i should ask about her decision and how i could show her that i am responsible enough to get a facebook. thanks so much mod!!

Hey girlie,

Just be patient right now! You just told her yesterday, so give her some time to think through it. If you want to help your case, don't beg her or get upset - that won't show you're ready for the responsibility. Instead, try going on Facebook at your friend's house and printing out some information about keeping your Facebook info/photos private. In the meantime, prove that you're responsible by working hard at school, listening to your parents and respecting their rules, doing your chores on time without being asked, cleaning up after yourself, doing your homework and getting to bed at a normal time, checking in with your parents when you're out with your friends... you get the idea. Prove that you're mature and ready - she'll come around <3
Lauren C.

by esk8 on 2/26/2012 8:18:15 AM

Whoopi Goldberg's outfit is awful. Why would you wear that to the Oscars? Audrey Hepburn's dress was beautiful<3

by BBMarie on 2/26/2012 8:11:47 AM

Do you absolutely LOVE the dance academy show? Do you have no idea what it is and want to find out? Than join my club, Dance academy fan club! Here, we shall discuss our crushes from the show, our favorite moments and anything you can think of! All positions are open and the first ones to apply, get the job Laughing

by Kayla9 on 2/26/2012 1:31:23 AM