AN HOUR AGO Who's ready for #InvisibleSister w/ @rowblanchard + @parisberelc tonight at 8pm? We've got exclusive BTS pics here:

1 HOURS AGO We ❤️ you, Selena:

2 HOURS AGO RT @PokettiPlushies: Look who is on @girlslifemag !! Sydney and Toni talk about starting their business and being inspired…

Our 7 fave spring denim styles: It's in the jeans, baby!

The jean-etic material that dominates our 'drobe this season.

i looove the last2 but theyr soo expensv

by tweety bird1234 on 3/17/2012 11:21:17 AM

the last 2 were ok but they were both pretty expensive. The other ones were out of my comfort zone.

by littlemissfashion on 3/7/2012 8:29:45 PM

everything is soooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooo expensive these days -__-
im fricking broke....

by thulina on 3/5/2012 12:55:44 PM

Some of these jeans are waaaaaaayyyy out of my comfort zone, but maybe they look better on?? eehhh idk..

by stylecrazy503 on 3/2/2012 10:19:52 PM

MOD!!!!!! MOD!!!
So, my names LindseySmile im 12 years old, and i have alot of pimples and beauty marks. I feel like theres absolutely no way getting rid of them! I heard toothpaste helps.

hey! I tried toothpaste once and it did not help, so I don't recommend that. here are some tips:

Helen S.

by jazal on 3/2/2012 7:49:28 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:24:53 AM

I only like the colored skinnies and the cropped skinnies. I'm honestly surprised they could find jeans for $25.00

by ajago12598 on 2/27/2012 7:42:55 PM

Check out my profile and join my clubs!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/27/2012 1:13:49 AM

Okay first question:
I commented a few times in like late January about this guy that I needed help with but they never showed up!?
I wear black combat boots a lot and they look really cute with black jeans but all my black jeans are really skinny like jeggings but I don't really like that so Is there anywhere I can get black skinnys at a good price? Thanks Smile

Sometimes it gets busy and comments get lost. Just repost if your comment doesnt get through. I suggest looking at Target. They have good jeans that are fairly cheap. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by awtechnofish on 2/26/2012 8:21:38 PM

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 2/25/2012 11:30:20 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!