3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Our 7 fave spring denim styles: It's in the jeans, baby!

The jean-etic material that dominates our 'drobe this season.

i looove the last2 but theyr soo expensv

by tweety bird1234 on 3/17/2012 11:21:17 AM

the last 2 were ok but they were both pretty expensive. The other ones were out of my comfort zone.

by littlemissfashion on 3/7/2012 8:29:45 PM

everything is soooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooo expensive these days -__-
im fricking broke....

by thulina on 3/5/2012 12:55:44 PM

Some of these jeans are waaaaaaayyyy out of my comfort zone, but maybe they look better on?? eehhh idk..

by stylecrazy503 on 3/2/2012 10:19:52 PM

MOD!!!!!! MOD!!!
So, my names LindseySmile im 12 years old, and i have alot of pimples and beauty marks. I feel like theres absolutely no way getting rid of them! I heard toothpaste helps.
LINDSEY

hey! I tried toothpaste once and it did not help, so I don't recommend that. here are some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx

Helen S.

by jazal on 3/2/2012 7:49:28 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:24:53 AM

I only like the colored skinnies and the cropped skinnies. I'm honestly surprised they could find jeans for $25.00

by ajago12598 on 2/27/2012 7:42:55 PM

Check out my profile and join my clubs!!!
O.o

by bandnerds41698 on 2/27/2012 1:13:49 AM

Okay first question:
I commented a few times in like late January about this guy that I needed help with but they never showed up!?
Second:
I wear black combat boots a lot and they look really cute with black jeans but all my black jeans are really skinny like jeggings but I don't really like that so Is there anywhere I can get black skinnys at a good price? Thanks Smile

Sometimes it gets busy and comments get lost. Just repost if your comment doesnt get through. I suggest looking at Target. They have good jeans that are fairly cheap. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla