14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Party tips from the Degrassi cast

The stars dishes out can't-pass-up secrets for your best bash ever!

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 2/25/2012 11:29:57 PM

I love munro chambers.... he is CUTE!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/25/2012 10:54:09 PM

Hey everybody! Please join my new club, artists of the world!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/25/2012 9:26:01 PM

If I enter my address on my profile what does it do y do I need it or why should I have it?

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 2/25/2012 7:28:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD im having some people including my bf over tonight to hang out at my house what should i wear?

Lynae P.

by quinn1218 on 2/25/2012 4:12:17 PM

i luv Degrassi watch it all the time!!!!!!

by carli123 on 2/25/2012 1:47:03 PM

I would love to invite Tori to my party.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2012 1:24:12 PM

Hey thar! Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." if you need someone to tell about the super cute guy you saw, or anything else. All of the members of my club are AMAZINGLY helpful, and will guide you through the struggles of life! If you think that "It's a girl thing..." might not be for you, you could also join my other club "Shopping Addict!" it's a fun club about anything and everything shopping related, even grocery shopping (okay, maybe NOT grocery...) So check my clubs out today! :-D I hope to see you soon!

by New_York_City on 2/25/2012 12:00:36 PM