11 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

11 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

14 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

Party tips from the Degrassi cast

The stars dishes out can't-pass-up secrets for your best bash ever!

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 2/25/2012 11:29:57 PM

I love munro chambers.... he is CUTE!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/25/2012 10:54:09 PM

Hey everybody! Please join my new club, artists of the world!
Feel free to join whether YOUR art is;

-painting
-dance
-filming
-instrumental
-pottery
-scrapbooking
-sketching
-vocal
-photography
-writing
-sports!
-or any other ape of art

We will discuss popular subjects, interests and other things. No judging will be done! Feel free to vent, hang out and have a good time!

by fire_of_hope on 2/25/2012 9:26:01 PM

If I enter my address on my profile what does it do y do I need it or why should I have it?

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 2/25/2012 7:28:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD im having some people including my bf over tonight to hang out at my house what should i wear?

Lynae P.

by quinn1218 on 2/25/2012 4:12:17 PM

i luv Degrassi watch it all the time!!!!!!

by carli123 on 2/25/2012 1:47:03 PM

I would love to invite Tori to my party.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2012 1:24:12 PM

Hey thar! Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." if you need someone to tell about the super cute guy you saw, or anything else. All of the members of my club are AMAZINGLY helpful, and will guide you through the struggles of life! If you think that "It's a girl thing..." might not be for you, you could also join my other club "Shopping Addict!" it's a fun club about anything and everything shopping related, even grocery shopping (okay, maybe NOT grocery...) So check my clubs out today! :-D I hope to see you soon!

by New_York_City on 2/25/2012 12:00:36 PM

Cool tips! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/25/2012 11:57:28 AM

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Calling all bookworm babes! CLICK HERE to enter our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.