1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cuties will clean up with @cleanandclear's Night Relaxing Face Wash & Wipes: http://t.co/jBC5LjkdDb

2 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

COMMENTS

Dudes decoded: What your mom and his mom chatting really means

Are your gossiping 'rents setting you two up... or just shooting the breeze?

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So, I think I have a crush on my best guy friend. Should I do something about it? He knows almost everything about me and we're really close. I really don't want to ruin our friendship though. I'm just not quite sure about anything at this point. Thanks a bundle!

Hey girl,

I think the best advice I've heard on this tough sitch is pretty simple - try hanging out with him more one-on-one, complimenting him and/or flirting a bit more, and just enjoying your chemistry. You don't want to force anything (or admit your feelings too soon) because you could lose him as a friend, but you wouldn't want to keep your feelings totally hidden either because you could miss out on turning your friendship into something even bigger. Try to be patient and see where things go! Smile
Lauren C.

by PotterPuppetPal on 3/18/2012 7:53:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
okay, so my neighbors across the street are cousins with the guy i like. Ever since we were little my mom would invite him to come over and stuff, but we were 3 so it didn't matter. It's really awkward when he comes over because I like him and it's obvious he likes me. When we were little and he would come over we'd sit on my bed and play cards or watch t.v., but now it's just way to awkward. I want to tell him how I feel but it's to hard, with our moms just down the stairs it feels like there is no way to.
Help!

Hey girl! To tell him how you really feel ask him to hang out outside of your house. Go see a movie to just go grab ice cream while your moms chat, that way you can talk to him and not have to worry about your moms listening in.
Ana D.

by dana3477 on 3/16/2012 1:19:04 PM

Geez, my mom does the same thing... except I really don't like the guy at all! It's so awkward! His dad rode in my car and my mom texts his mom all the time. I used to talk to him, but now I just try to avoid him. His mom and my mom said that we'd be cute together. My heart is going directly to my crush, and that's it!

by Gabriella123 on 3/15/2012 8:42:48 PM

I'm super confused.
So, this happened like, a couple of weeks ago. My crush's friend, GF1, asked me if I wanted to see a movie with my crush and my crush turned red and laughed kinda weird. But when I said yeah, he turned even redder.
Then, last week, I asked GF1 who my crush liked, and GF1 said it was me. GF1 asked me if I liked my crush, and I said yeah.
The next day, GF1 told my crush and another guy friend, GF2.
GF2 told me GF1 had no idea who my crush liked and my crush didn't like anyone. But GF1 told me he was sure my crush liked me.
I'm so confused! What do I do?

by stephzhang9 on 3/15/2012 5:37:58 PM

MOD!
Hello! In math my only class that i sit near my crush T I was tlaking to him and the teacher only yelled at him and since it was so nice today told him he couldnt go outside to work. I felt really bad and was all apoligetic and all, and eventually went outside. I came back in because I felt really bad and was bored and I wanted to hang around T. I come in, muttering about how I couldnt see my paper outside as an excuse. Another dude, A was in there, and hes like what are u doing. I figure hes talking to T so I dont say anything but theres no answer and I see A is dead staring at T who when I looked at had a smile on his face and his eyebrow was raised. A is lke "Dude do u like her?" and T is like "What?! No!" So I jut sat there blushing to death and doing my WS. Do you think T just folded under pressure or what? My BFF says this is a common respoonse to that kind of Q to protect urself apparently shes used it too. Is that right or does he not like me?

Hey girl!

I would say if he did like you as more than friends, he would've reacted differently because he wouldn't want to mess up his chances in front of a potential girlfriend. Now that you know his response to that question, I'd look around for another cutie to crush on. <3
Krupali D.

by uni301 on 3/13/2012 3:32:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Okay so today my friend (she always does this) told a bunch of people that she was going to set me up with this guy, who I don't really like (I barely know him). She even told the guy I actually like. He said that she should give him my number. Then, when I hinted that maybe I liked him, he got all weird and wouldn't say anything. I have no idea what to do now! Sorry this is long by the way.

Hey girlie!

If you're not really interested in the guy your friend is trying to set you up with, it might not be fair to him if he thinks you're interested. If he knows it's your friend's doing then there isn't any harm in giving it a shot. As for the guy you like, he probably was taken by surprise and hadn't given you two being together much thought, so give him some time to think about how he feels and see if he responds in a day or two. <3
Krupali D.

by Fly1213 on 3/13/2012 2:57:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Omg! My mom and this guy Jacob's mom are ALWAYS TALKING to each other, I just hope my mom didn't say I liked Jacob in the 5th grade (we were on the same bus and his seat was the one across the walkway from mine and he was a the same bus stop that I started going to since my "friends" (popular lil sl*ts) were using me and I just decided to get away from them)...that would be EMBARRASSING! Especially since I see him almost every day, why is my mom out of nowhere chatting with Mrs. Webber again!? (btw Webber's his last name)

Hey chica!

You probably have nothing to worry about, they're likely just being friends and talking about themselves and things happening in their lives. But if you're really curious, you could ask your mom if she told her that. And if she did, it seems more like a cute middle-school crush he wouldn't really take seriously. <3
Krupali D.

by clem10 on 3/13/2012 1:50:00 PM

hmmmm...
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:27:34 PM

*IF U R A TWEEN OR KID THIS IS A CLUB 4 U !!!!!!!!!!*
I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS OF GROWING UP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BEST PADS/pantiliners TO BRAS. Or boys!!!!!
The club is called:Growing up (for any age for tween's and kids Smile

by doglover463 on 3/12/2012 7:10:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a BGF and I really like him. I think he might like me, should I tell him how I feel or stay friends? And are there anyways to hint I like him?
Thanks! Laughing

Hey babe,

Try stepping up the flirting to see how he reacts!
Jordan S.