15 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

Dudes decoded: What your mom and his mom chatting really means

Are your gossiping 'rents setting you two up... or just shooting the breeze?

It doesn't mean too much. Just that they're friendly, which depending on how you look at it, can be good!!

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:24:45 PM

Lol the Mom Network XD

by stylecrazy503 on 3/12/2012 4:45:27 PM

Do you think he likes me?
1. We sit next to each other in Spanish. That's the only class out of 8 we have together.
2. We talk all the time, mainly about Spanish stuff and our class, but whenever we're sitting together we are talking.
3. He always tickles me. ALWAYS.
4. He complimented my eyes. I started wearing contacts and he said "Wow, you look really good without glasses."
5. He makes joking comments about my stomach. If I wear a cropped shirt (which I do semi-often) he'll playfully pull it down and be like someone needs a new shirt.
6. He looks at me a lot. And I look back a lot.
7. We were playing this Spanish review game where we had to find the vocab card first, and he kept letting me win, and when our hands touched while we were going for a card we kind of looked at each other and blushed.
8. He asks me about my swimming a lot.
9. If I'm on my phone he'll act interested in who I'm texting.
WHat do you think? What should I do?

I think he likes you. Be more flirty!
Amanda P.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 3/12/2012 3:16:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok so my friend told this guy that i like him and I really really really don't and he likes me but I think he likes my friend now cause he is bad at not showing if he likes a girl cause he talks to them a lot a bothers them so he likes my friiend so luckily he doesn't like me so he won't like ask me out or anything but how can I make sure he doesn't think I like him?

If he likes your friend now it doesn't matter if he thinks you like him because he is not focusing on that and will likely forget about it in a week or two.
Amanda P.

by sparklysharpie on 3/12/2012 3:08:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i go to an all girls school. we have a dance this friday, and we r supposed to bring boys. well, i have a FRIEND WHO IS A BOY (and we really r just firends). i wat to invite him, but i havent seen him in like a month, and we are friends, but not that close. also, i would have to invite him by text message because we dont even get to see each other again until thursday. should i just go ahead and ask him? and how should i do that without him thinking i like him? thanks!

Just text him and ask him to come to the dance with you as a friend. Say you think he would get along with your friends well and ensure him it will be a good time. There is no harm in asking.
Amanda P.

by jburnett on 3/12/2012 3:00:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD i applied to these two schools, and there is one that i want more than the other, but they're both good. so i got accepted to the one that i didn't want as much but i did not get accepted to the one i wanted more. i felt so unhappy even though my family's proud of me anyways. i feel as if all the work i've done has gone to waste and that i've let my family down. how can i get rid of this feeling?

You need to remember that some people don't get accepted into any schools at all. Be proud that you were able to complish as much as you have and be apprecaitive of the fact that your family can afford to send you to school. If you are still unhappy once you get to your school (which I don't think you will be) you can always apply to the other school for acceptance next term.
Amanda P.

by PuppyCT on 3/12/2012 1:22:27 PM

I wish my mom looked like a 50s housewife version of Elvira.

by TheGothicGal on 3/12/2012 12:40:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is this website for girls only? Because some girls in my class were talking about it and one of the boys overheard, told all his friends, and went on it and are teasing us! AGH!

Hey girl! Yes, GL is just for chicas! Don't worry about the boys--I'm sure they're only teasing because they think they have an inside scoop on girls. We keep everything you post here totally anonymous, so the scoop is safe with us! It will blow over soon enough and the boys will stop their teasing--remember that teasing is normal and usually is a sign that someone has a crush!

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 3/12/2012 11:13:07 AM

Omg! My mom and my friend Jacob's mom are ALWAYS TALKING to each other, I just hope my mom didn't say I liked Jacob in the 5th grade..........that would be EMBARRASSING! Especially since I see him almost every day Colleen K.

by clem10 on 3/12/2012 6:51:51 AM

I thought it would be something else but thats good advice too Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 1:12:14 AM