AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Dudes decoded: What your mom and his mom chatting really means

Are your gossiping 'rents setting you two up... or just shooting the breeze?

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So, I think I have a crush on my best guy friend. Should I do something about it? He knows almost everything about me and we're really close. I really don't want to ruin our friendship though. I'm just not quite sure about anything at this point. Thanks a bundle!

Hey girl,

I think the best advice I've heard on this tough sitch is pretty simple - try hanging out with him more one-on-one, complimenting him and/or flirting a bit more, and just enjoying your chemistry. You don't want to force anything (or admit your feelings too soon) because you could lose him as a friend, but you wouldn't want to keep your feelings totally hidden either because you could miss out on turning your friendship into something even bigger. Try to be patient and see where things go! Smile
Lauren C.

by PotterPuppetPal on 3/18/2012 7:53:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
okay, so my neighbors across the street are cousins with the guy i like. Ever since we were little my mom would invite him to come over and stuff, but we were 3 so it didn't matter. It's really awkward when he comes over because I like him and it's obvious he likes me. When we were little and he would come over we'd sit on my bed and play cards or watch t.v., but now it's just way to awkward. I want to tell him how I feel but it's to hard, with our moms just down the stairs it feels like there is no way to.
Help!

Hey girl! To tell him how you really feel ask him to hang out outside of your house. Go see a movie to just go grab ice cream while your moms chat, that way you can talk to him and not have to worry about your moms listening in.
Ana D.

by dana3477 on 3/16/2012 1:19:04 PM

Geez, my mom does the same thing... except I really don't like the guy at all! It's so awkward! His dad rode in my car and my mom texts his mom all the time. I used to talk to him, but now I just try to avoid him. His mom and my mom said that we'd be cute together. My heart is going directly to my crush, and that's it!

by Gabriella123 on 3/15/2012 8:42:48 PM

I'm super confused.
So, this happened like, a couple of weeks ago. My crush's friend, GF1, asked me if I wanted to see a movie with my crush and my crush turned red and laughed kinda weird. But when I said yeah, he turned even redder.
Then, last week, I asked GF1 who my crush liked, and GF1 said it was me. GF1 asked me if I liked my crush, and I said yeah.
The next day, GF1 told my crush and another guy friend, GF2.
GF2 told me GF1 had no idea who my crush liked and my crush didn't like anyone. But GF1 told me he was sure my crush liked me.
I'm so confused! What do I do?

by stephzhang9 on 3/15/2012 5:37:58 PM

MOD!
Hello! In math my only class that i sit near my crush T I was tlaking to him and the teacher only yelled at him and since it was so nice today told him he couldnt go outside to work. I felt really bad and was all apoligetic and all, and eventually went outside. I came back in because I felt really bad and was bored and I wanted to hang around T. I come in, muttering about how I couldnt see my paper outside as an excuse. Another dude, A was in there, and hes like what are u doing. I figure hes talking to T so I dont say anything but theres no answer and I see A is dead staring at T who when I looked at had a smile on his face and his eyebrow was raised. A is lke "Dude do u like her?" and T is like "What?! No!" So I jut sat there blushing to death and doing my WS. Do you think T just folded under pressure or what? My BFF says this is a common respoonse to that kind of Q to protect urself apparently shes used it too. Is that right or does he not like me?

Hey girl!

I would say if he did like you as more than friends, he would've reacted differently because he wouldn't want to mess up his chances in front of a potential girlfriend. Now that you know his response to that question, I'd look around for another cutie to crush on. <3
Krupali D.

by uni301 on 3/13/2012 3:32:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Okay so today my friend (she always does this) told a bunch of people that she was going to set me up with this guy, who I don't really like (I barely know him). She even told the guy I actually like. He said that she should give him my number. Then, when I hinted that maybe I liked him, he got all weird and wouldn't say anything. I have no idea what to do now! Sorry this is long by the way.

Hey girlie!

If you're not really interested in the guy your friend is trying to set you up with, it might not be fair to him if he thinks you're interested. If he knows it's your friend's doing then there isn't any harm in giving it a shot. As for the guy you like, he probably was taken by surprise and hadn't given you two being together much thought, so give him some time to think about how he feels and see if he responds in a day or two. <3
Krupali D.

by Fly1213 on 3/13/2012 2:57:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Omg! My mom and this guy Jacob's mom are ALWAYS TALKING to each other, I just hope my mom didn't say I liked Jacob in the 5th grade (we were on the same bus and his seat was the one across the walkway from mine and he was a the same bus stop that I started going to since my "friends" (popular lil sl*ts) were using me and I just decided to get away from them)...that would be EMBARRASSING! Especially since I see him almost every day, why is my mom out of nowhere chatting with Mrs. Webber again!? (btw Webber's his last name)

Hey chica!

You probably have nothing to worry about, they're likely just being friends and talking about themselves and things happening in their lives. But if you're really curious, you could ask your mom if she told her that. And if she did, it seems more like a cute middle-school crush he wouldn't really take seriously. <3
Krupali D.

by clem10 on 3/13/2012 1:50:00 PM

hmmmm...
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:27:34 PM

*IF U R A TWEEN OR KID THIS IS A CLUB 4 U !!!!!!!!!!*
I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS OF GROWING UP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BEST PADS/pantiliners TO BRAS. Or boys!!!!!
The club is called:Growing up (for any age for tween's and kids Smile

by doglover463 on 3/12/2012 7:10:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a BGF and I really like him. I think he might like me, should I tell him how I feel or stay friends? And are there anyways to hint I like him?
Thanks! Laughing

Hey babe,

Try stepping up the flirting to see how he reacts!
Jordan S.

by SwimmerGirl17 on 3/12/2012 6:30:07 PM

It doesn't mean too much. Just that they're friendly, which depending on how you look at it, can be good!!

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:24:45 PM

Lol the Mom Network XD

by stylecrazy503 on 3/12/2012 4:45:27 PM

Do you think he likes me?
1. We sit next to each other in Spanish. That's the only class out of 8 we have together.
2. We talk all the time, mainly about Spanish stuff and our class, but whenever we're sitting together we are talking.
3. He always tickles me. ALWAYS.
4. He complimented my eyes. I started wearing contacts and he said "Wow, you look really good without glasses."
5. He makes joking comments about my stomach. If I wear a cropped shirt (which I do semi-often) he'll playfully pull it down and be like someone needs a new shirt.
6. He looks at me a lot. And I look back a lot.
7. We were playing this Spanish review game where we had to find the vocab card first, and he kept letting me win, and when our hands touched while we were going for a card we kind of looked at each other and blushed.
8. He asks me about my swimming a lot.
9. If I'm on my phone he'll act interested in who I'm texting.
WHat do you think? What should I do?

I think he likes you. Be more flirty!
Amanda P.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 3/12/2012 3:16:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok so my friend told this guy that i like him and I really really really don't and he likes me but I think he likes my friend now cause he is bad at not showing if he likes a girl cause he talks to them a lot a bothers them so he likes my friiend so luckily he doesn't like me so he won't like ask me out or anything but how can I make sure he doesn't think I like him?

If he likes your friend now it doesn't matter if he thinks you like him because he is not focusing on that and will likely forget about it in a week or two.
Amanda P.

by sparklysharpie on 3/12/2012 3:08:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i go to an all girls school. we have a dance this friday, and we r supposed to bring boys. well, i have a FRIEND WHO IS A BOY (and we really r just firends). i wat to invite him, but i havent seen him in like a month, and we are friends, but not that close. also, i would have to invite him by text message because we dont even get to see each other again until thursday. should i just go ahead and ask him? and how should i do that without him thinking i like him? thanks!

Just text him and ask him to come to the dance with you as a friend. Say you think he would get along with your friends well and ensure him it will be a good time. There is no harm in asking.
Amanda P.

by jburnett on 3/12/2012 3:00:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD i applied to these two schools, and there is one that i want more than the other, but they're both good. so i got accepted to the one that i didn't want as much but i did not get accepted to the one i wanted more. i felt so unhappy even though my family's proud of me anyways. i feel as if all the work i've done has gone to waste and that i've let my family down. how can i get rid of this feeling?

You need to remember that some people don't get accepted into any schools at all. Be proud that you were able to complish as much as you have and be apprecaitive of the fact that your family can afford to send you to school. If you are still unhappy once you get to your school (which I don't think you will be) you can always apply to the other school for acceptance next term.
Amanda P.

by PuppyCT on 3/12/2012 1:22:27 PM

I wish my mom looked like a 50s housewife version of Elvira.

by TheGothicGal on 3/12/2012 12:40:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is this website for girls only? Because some girls in my class were talking about it and one of the boys overheard, told all his friends, and went on it and are teasing us! AGH!

Hey girl! Yes, GL is just for chicas! Don't worry about the boys--I'm sure they're only teasing because they think they have an inside scoop on girls. We keep everything you post here totally anonymous, so the scoop is safe with us! It will blow over soon enough and the boys will stop their teasing--remember that teasing is normal and usually is a sign that someone has a crush!

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 3/12/2012 11:13:07 AM

Omg! My mom and my friend Jacob's mom are ALWAYS TALKING to each other, I just hope my mom didn't say I liked Jacob in the 5th grade..........that would be EMBARRASSING! Especially since I see him almost every day Colleen K.

by clem10 on 3/12/2012 6:51:51 AM

I thought it would be something else but thats good advice too Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 1:12:14 AM