14 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

15 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

16 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Get voting for Nickelodeon's KCA 2012

Show your fave stars some love and cast your ballots now!

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:17:15 PM

Hi guys plz join my clubs one is called love is bitter sweet its about heartbroken girls that just need a touch up

by emorocket12 on 2/29/2012 9:59:39 PM

Im meeting Will Smith and Jaden!!! Smile My friend is in his new movie coming out soon. We might get some tickets 4 the KCA's! Im SOOOOOOO excited!!!!

by Singeratheart on 2/28/2012 8:36:40 PM

1. wizards of waverly place
2. selena gomez
3. Harry Potter, The deathly hollows part 2
4. Tom Cruise...
5. USHER!
I voted here bc the site didn't let me vote...Frown

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/28/2012 7:26:52 PM

MOD
Do i have to be a member to vote? Because it is not letting me vote.

You might need to be. Check on the site and see if it says so. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Lillian14 on 2/28/2012 7:04:30 PM

SELENA GOMEZ!!!! Smile But not Justin Beiber for best male singer. Bruno Mars is way better.

by emonkey4 on 2/28/2012 6:43:30 PM

I hope Justin Bieber gets slimed! That would be funny!I'll be voting for:
Wizards of Waverly Place
Selena Gomez
The Smurfs
Taylor Lautner
Bruno Mars

by supersingershannon on 2/28/2012 5:22:17 PM

I have a few that I hope will win, but I never vote for stuff like this:/

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:18:16 PM