11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Get voting for Nickelodeon's KCA 2012

Show your fave stars some love and cast your ballots now!

Hi! I'm looking to start a band with my friend, she plays drums, i sing and play guitar. we want to get another guitar player or bassist in, but we can't find anyone--none of our friends or people we know play. What do we do? Thanks a bunch!

Hey Chica,

I'm sure you can find new band members at your school. Ask your teachers if they know anybody who plays an instrument or pass out a note in the hallway saying that you're looking for guitar/bass players to start a band! Good luck!

alicia m. alicia m.

by polska456 on 2/28/2012 10:43:40 AM

I'm definitely gonna vote Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/28/2012 10:40:13 AM

I just voted! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:13:05 AM

NOO! I love all of those TV shows and actresses! Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:07:17 AM

Just voted!Smile Can't wait for KCA!

by 98Snickers on 2/28/2012 8:04:56 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:52:18 AM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).