11 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

11 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

12 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Get voting for Nickelodeon's KCA 2012

Show your fave stars some love and cast your ballots now!

Hi! I'm looking to start a band with my friend, she plays drums, i sing and play guitar. we want to get another guitar player or bassist in, but we can't find anyone--none of our friends or people we know play. What do we do? Thanks a bunch!

Hey Chica,

I'm sure you can find new band members at your school. Ask your teachers if they know anybody who plays an instrument or pass out a note in the hallway saying that you're looking for guitar/bass players to start a band! Good luck!

alicia m. alicia m.

by polska456 on 2/28/2012 10:43:40 AM

I'm definitely gonna vote Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/28/2012 10:40:13 AM

I just voted! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:13:05 AM

NOO! I love all of those TV shows and actresses! Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:07:17 AM

Just voted!Smile Can't wait for KCA!

by 98Snickers on 2/28/2012 8:04:56 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:52:18 AM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!