15 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Get voting for Nickelodeon's KCA 2012

Show your fave stars some love and cast your ballots now!

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:17:15 PM

Hi guys plz join my clubs one is called love is bitter sweet its about heartbroken girls that just need a touch up

by emorocket12 on 2/29/2012 9:59:39 PM

Im meeting Will Smith and Jaden!!! Smile My friend is in his new movie coming out soon. We might get some tickets 4 the KCA's! Im SOOOOOOO excited!!!!

by Singeratheart on 2/28/2012 8:36:40 PM

1. wizards of waverly place
2. selena gomez
3. Harry Potter, The deathly hollows part 2
4. Tom Cruise...
5. USHER!
I voted here bc the site didn't let me vote...Frown

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/28/2012 7:26:52 PM

MOD
Do i have to be a member to vote? Because it is not letting me vote.

You might need to be. Check on the site and see if it says so. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Lillian14 on 2/28/2012 7:04:30 PM

SELENA GOMEZ!!!! Smile But not Justin Beiber for best male singer. Bruno Mars is way better.

by emonkey4 on 2/28/2012 6:43:30 PM

I hope Justin Bieber gets slimed! That would be funny!I'll be voting for:
Wizards of Waverly Place
Selena Gomez
The Smurfs
Taylor Lautner
Bruno Mars

by supersingershannon on 2/28/2012 5:22:17 PM

I have a few that I hope will win, but I never vote for stuff like this:/

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:18:16 PM

I personally liked We Bought A Zoo

by ljbdaisy on 2/28/2012 4:13:12 PM

TV Show- Good Luck Charlie
Actress- Bridget
Movie- Either Harry Potter or Muppets Smile
Butt Kicker- Tom Cruise!
Male Singer- Bruno

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/28/2012 4:00:49 PM

MOD!
Hi! I'm looking to start a band with my friend, she plays drums, i sing and play guitar. we want to get another guitar player or bassist in, but we can't find anyone--none of our friends or people we know play. What do we do? Thanks a bunch!

Hey Chica,

I'm sure you can find new band members at your school. Ask your teachers if they know anybody who plays an instrument or pass out a note in the hallway saying that you're looking for guitar/bass players to start a band! Good luck!

alicia m. alicia m.

by polska456 on 2/28/2012 10:43:40 AM

I'm definitely gonna vote Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/28/2012 10:40:13 AM

I just voted! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:13:05 AM

NOO! I love all of those TV shows and actresses! Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/28/2012 8:07:17 AM

Just voted!Smile Can't wait for KCA!

by 98Snickers on 2/28/2012 8:04:56 AM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3