1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

2 HOURS AGO 3 fab ways to rock crochet back to school: http://t.co/OjkF5VUa6g

13 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

Am I a man or am I a muppet?

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/28/2012 4:12:38 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:49:20 AM

no i didnt watc but some of my faves won

by 1coolchic1 on 2/27/2012 9:13:15 PM

I'm so glad Hugo got as much love as it did (and The Artist, too, but I expected that). Hugo's cinematography was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a beautiful movie. And, of course, The Artist was just a great film overall. Both were not only great movies, but thoughtful and heartfelt commentaries on the medium of film.

by Ari on 2/27/2012 9:10:40 PM

Hi guys join my club artistic lovers its where creative girls talk about all things artsy

by emorocket12 on 2/27/2012 9:03:46 PM

ok so how can the artist win best actor?

by esk8 on 2/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Did these judges even SEE Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?!?!?

by smileysevvie on 2/27/2012 8:29:02 PM

Where is Harry Potter??? That movie was Amazing!!!!! I'm shocked it didn't win anything.

by Cutiepie7 on 2/27/2012 8:12:44 PM

I wish Hugo didn't win so much. and the artist for best picture I mean c'mon!! it was a silent film the help should have won!!! BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

by yorkielover88 on 2/27/2012 6:57:01 PM

I loved the red carpet show! Um... HELLO!?!? did anyone see the trick Cohen played on Ryan Secrest about dumping "ashes" (bisquick powder) on him?!?!? COMEDY GOLD!!!! LOL

by heather99 on 2/27/2012 6:05:27 PM