44 MINUTES AGO If you're gonna do a wrap skirt, you gotta do it like @KendallJenner 😍http://t.co/ipSLE09sPdd

3 HOURS AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

4 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

Am I a man or am I a muppet?

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/28/2012 4:12:38 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:49:20 AM

no i didnt watc but some of my faves won

by 1coolchic1 on 2/27/2012 9:13:15 PM

I'm so glad Hugo got as much love as it did (and The Artist, too, but I expected that). Hugo's cinematography was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a beautiful movie. And, of course, The Artist was just a great film overall. Both were not only great movies, but thoughtful and heartfelt commentaries on the medium of film.

by Ari on 2/27/2012 9:10:40 PM

Hi guys join my club artistic lovers its where creative girls talk about all things artsy

by emorocket12 on 2/27/2012 9:03:46 PM

ok so how can the artist win best actor?

by esk8 on 2/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Did these judges even SEE Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?!?!?

by smileysevvie on 2/27/2012 8:29:02 PM

Where is Harry Potter??? That movie was Amazing!!!!! I'm shocked it didn't win anything.

by Cutiepie7 on 2/27/2012 8:12:44 PM

I wish Hugo didn't win so much. and the artist for best picture I mean c'mon!! it was a silent film the help should have won!!! BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

by yorkielover88 on 2/27/2012 6:57:01 PM

I loved the red carpet show! Um... HELLO!?!? did anyone see the trick Cohen played on Ryan Secrest about dumping "ashes" (bisquick powder) on him?!?!? COMEDY GOLD!!!! LOL

by heather99 on 2/27/2012 6:05:27 PM

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!