1 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

3 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

4 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

Am I a man or am I a muppet?

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/28/2012 4:12:38 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:49:20 AM

no i didnt watc but some of my faves won

by 1coolchic1 on 2/27/2012 9:13:15 PM

I'm so glad Hugo got as much love as it did (and The Artist, too, but I expected that). Hugo's cinematography was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a beautiful movie. And, of course, The Artist was just a great film overall. Both were not only great movies, but thoughtful and heartfelt commentaries on the medium of film.

by Ari on 2/27/2012 9:10:40 PM

Hi guys join my club artistic lovers its where creative girls talk about all things artsy

by emorocket12 on 2/27/2012 9:03:46 PM

ok so how can the artist win best actor?

by esk8 on 2/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Did these judges even SEE Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?!?!?

by smileysevvie on 2/27/2012 8:29:02 PM

Where is Harry Potter??? That movie was Amazing!!!!! I'm shocked it didn't win anything.

by Cutiepie7 on 2/27/2012 8:12:44 PM

I wish Hugo didn't win so much. and the artist for best picture I mean c'mon!! it was a silent film the help should have won!!! BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

by yorkielover88 on 2/27/2012 6:57:01 PM

I loved the red carpet show! Um... HELLO!?!? did anyone see the trick Cohen played on Ryan Secrest about dumping "ashes" (bisquick powder) on him?!?!? COMEDY GOLD!!!! LOL

by heather99 on 2/27/2012 6:05:27 PM