3 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

My choices were... The Artist, Viola Davis, Dean Jujardin, Bridesmaids, skip, man or muppet, skip, rango, jessica chastain

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:46:13 PM

i think personally i mean i love merlle streep and all but michell williams sholdove won best actress she reminded me exzactly of marilyn monroe and YES man or a muppt won did any body notice that jim parsons was in it yes it one!

by 15in on 2/27/2012 5:18:23 PM

I think Hugo shouldn't have won as many awards.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:13:57 PM

I didn't watch the Oscars this year. I agree with most of the winners. However, I think The Help should have won Best Picture.

by supersingershannon on 2/27/2012 4:47:55 PM

I only watch the part where it shows the girls red capet dresses....thats all a person dreaming to b a fashion designer should care about...

by karasinski on 2/27/2012 4:30:30 PM

Omg the cirque du soleil was amazing! I wish i was there!

by username0000 on 2/27/2012 4:14:34 PM