2 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

2 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

3 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

My choices were... The Artist, Viola Davis, Dean Jujardin, Bridesmaids, skip, man or muppet, skip, rango, jessica chastain

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:46:13 PM

i think personally i mean i love merlle streep and all but michell williams sholdove won best actress she reminded me exzactly of marilyn monroe and YES man or a muppt won did any body notice that jim parsons was in it yes it one!

by 15in on 2/27/2012 5:18:23 PM

I think Hugo shouldn't have won as many awards.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:13:57 PM

I didn't watch the Oscars this year. I agree with most of the winners. However, I think The Help should have won Best Picture.

by supersingershannon on 2/27/2012 4:47:55 PM

I only watch the part where it shows the girls red capet dresses....thats all a person dreaming to b a fashion designer should care about...

by karasinski on 2/27/2012 4:30:30 PM

Omg the cirque du soleil was amazing! I wish i was there!

by username0000 on 2/27/2012 4:14:34 PM

What is your fave part about going back to school this fall?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.