15 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

16 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

16 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

My choices were... The Artist, Viola Davis, Dean Jujardin, Bridesmaids, skip, man or muppet, skip, rango, jessica chastain

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:46:13 PM

i think personally i mean i love merlle streep and all but michell williams sholdove won best actress she reminded me exzactly of marilyn monroe and YES man or a muppt won did any body notice that jim parsons was in it yes it one!

by 15in on 2/27/2012 5:18:23 PM

I think Hugo shouldn't have won as many awards.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:13:57 PM

I didn't watch the Oscars this year. I agree with most of the winners. However, I think The Help should have won Best Picture.

by supersingershannon on 2/27/2012 4:47:55 PM

I only watch the part where it shows the girls red capet dresses....thats all a person dreaming to b a fashion designer should care about...

by karasinski on 2/27/2012 4:30:30 PM

Omg the cirque du soleil was amazing! I wish i was there!

by username0000 on 2/27/2012 4:14:34 PM

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.