5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

My choices were... The Artist, Viola Davis, Dean Jujardin, Bridesmaids, skip, man or muppet, skip, rango, jessica chastain

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:46:13 PM

i think personally i mean i love merlle streep and all but michell williams sholdove won best actress she reminded me exzactly of marilyn monroe and YES man or a muppt won did any body notice that jim parsons was in it yes it one!

by 15in on 2/27/2012 5:18:23 PM

I think Hugo shouldn't have won as many awards.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:13:57 PM

I didn't watch the Oscars this year. I agree with most of the winners. However, I think The Help should have won Best Picture.

by supersingershannon on 2/27/2012 4:47:55 PM

I only watch the part where it shows the girls red capet dresses....thats all a person dreaming to b a fashion designer should care about...

by karasinski on 2/27/2012 4:30:30 PM

Omg the cirque du soleil was amazing! I wish i was there!

by username0000 on 2/27/2012 4:14:34 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new gamesโ€”and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.