Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

3 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

The 84th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

Get all the info on Hollywood's biggest night!

Am I a man or am I a muppet?

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/28/2012 4:12:38 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:49:20 AM

no i didnt watc but some of my faves won

by 1coolchic1 on 2/27/2012 9:13:15 PM

I'm so glad Hugo got as much love as it did (and The Artist, too, but I expected that). Hugo's cinematography was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a beautiful movie. And, of course, The Artist was just a great film overall. Both were not only great movies, but thoughtful and heartfelt commentaries on the medium of film.

by Ari on 2/27/2012 9:10:40 PM

Hi guys join my club artistic lovers its where creative girls talk about all things artsy

by emorocket12 on 2/27/2012 9:03:46 PM

ok so how can the artist win best actor?

by esk8 on 2/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Did these judges even SEE Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?!?!?

by smileysevvie on 2/27/2012 8:29:02 PM

Where is Harry Potter??? That movie was Amazing!!!!! I'm shocked it didn't win anything.

by Cutiepie7 on 2/27/2012 8:12:44 PM

I wish Hugo didn't win so much. and the artist for best picture I mean c'mon!! it was a silent film the help should have won!!! BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

by yorkielover88 on 2/27/2012 6:57:01 PM

I loved the red carpet show! Um... HELLO!?!? did anyone see the trick Cohen played on Ryan Secrest about dumping "ashes" (bisquick powder) on him?!?!? COMEDY GOLD!!!! LOL

by heather99 on 2/27/2012 6:05:27 PM

My choices were... The Artist, Viola Davis, Dean Jujardin, Bridesmaids, skip, man or muppet, skip, rango, jessica chastain

by svds on 2/27/2012 5:46:13 PM

i think personally i mean i love merlle streep and all but michell williams sholdove won best actress she reminded me exzactly of marilyn monroe and YES man or a muppt won did any body notice that jim parsons was in it yes it one!

by 15in on 2/27/2012 5:18:23 PM

I think Hugo shouldn't have won as many awards.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:13:57 PM

I didn't watch the Oscars this year. I agree with most of the winners. However, I think The Help should have won Best Picture.

by supersingershannon on 2/27/2012 4:47:55 PM

I only watch the part where it shows the girls red capet dresses....thats all a person dreaming to b a fashion designer should care about...

by karasinski on 2/27/2012 4:30:30 PM

Omg the cirque du soleil was amazing! I wish i was there!

by username0000 on 2/27/2012 4:14:34 PM