Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_StylesπŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸ‘¦

AN HOUR AGO Are you too much of a penny pincher? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/ARyJESbeN0

1 HOURS AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj

COMMENTS

Our top 5 best dressed from the Oscars

The spotlight-stealing gowns that we can't stop gushing over!

MOD MOD MOD!! Im going to a call back for a pageant and they say "dress to impress". Any ideas of what I should wear? Totally lost here!

Hey girl,

I've never been in a pageant, but I think you'd be safe with a tasteful skirt (something business-y, like a gray pencil skirt) and a button-up tank top or feminine blouse. You probably could also do a pair of dark skinny jeans, a dressy top, and heels. Go with something more dressy than what you normally wear, but something that still expresses your personality Smile And congrats on the call back!
Lauren C.

by peace to the world on 3/15/2012 6:15:46 PM

my friend is looking for a dress for the formal. She is 5 ft tall, long blonde hair, a little tan, athletic, about medium size. she doesnt want anything too girly. Any ideas for a dress or hair?

hey! here are some tips that might help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/26/secret-spring-dance.aspx

Helen S.

by bunnehz on 3/2/2012 7:19:52 PM

I <3 Penelope Cruz's dress!

by gjg99 on 3/2/2012 5:35:31 PM

Natalie Portman looks best in her vintage polka dotted dress

by muenessa678 on 2/29/2012 8:10:24 AM

I loooveed Jessica Chastain's, I wish I could have that dress, it is so beautiful.

by dreamweaver15 on 2/28/2012 8:59:27 PM

I can't pick a favorite!! ok. MAYBE Penelope Cruz....

by happyone123 on 2/28/2012 7:21:16 PM

I <3 Penelope Cruz's dress. It is so pretty!

by emonkey4 on 2/28/2012 6:55:02 PM

Penelope Cruz all of the way was the best dressed!!!

by koolkatmn on 2/28/2012 6:44:43 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 6:04:13 PM

I think they were all pretty!

Hey guys! Please come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever! if u LOVE Taylor! I'm a HUGE fan and I hope that other girls that are HUGE, big, or somewhat fans will join! P.s, I'm looking for officers, too!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 5:19:50 PM