5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Snag Sarah Hyland's gorge Oscar makeup

We're spilling her stylist's secrets for this flawless red carpet look.

Love Sarah, but she looks pretty orange in this pic. On the bright side her eyes are to die for!

by 1earth on 3/2/2012 10:05:21 PM

MOD MOD
at tomms and saturdays basketball games my crush adn his friend came up with theme nights we're all supposed to dress as and they are hawaiin and super heroes. what should i wear to look cute for this? Smile

Hey girlie,

Personally, I would just keep it simple since you want to feel confident and comfy at these games! For the Hawaiian theme, I'd wear skinny jeans with a brightly colored tank top and a lei of fake flowers. Add a flower in your hair or sunglasses if you want. You can get all of these at a party store or a dollar store! As for super heroes, I'd wear a normal outfit with a bright red costume cape on your back. Smile
Lauren C.

by dancerchic_4 on 3/1/2012 9:34:15 PM

i want her eyes so badly!! lol

by fearless;) on 3/1/2012 8:59:12 PM

Sarah is in a new movie that just came out called Conception. You can watch it on demand: http://www.tribecafilm.com/watch-now/Conception.html

by JennaJ on 3/1/2012 1:01:18 PM

shes uber-pretty! lucky!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 5:59:58 PM

Darn, why does Sarah always have to be so beautiful??? (I'm jealous!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/29/2012 5:18:16 PM

it just looks like shes wearing eyeliner and her face looks tannish

by bunnehz on 2/28/2012 8:35:19 PM

Her face looks kinda orange in this picture,.....Just saying.

Hello Ladies! Love Taylor Swift? Know all of her songs by heart? A huge, kinda big or somewhat fan? Then come join my club Taylor Swift Fans 4-ever!. I'm on every single day, so it won't be one of those clubs where I won't post for like ever. Please come and join! (Officer position? Just ask!)

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/28/2012 8:22:12 PM

Sarah Hyland iz SOOOOO GORGE in this pic. LOVE HER!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 2/28/2012 8:08:02 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3