Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

1 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

2 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Spring break musts for every style

The cute looks to let your personality shine through, even when you’re living out of a suitcase.

I have a really special singing and dancing performance tonight. I need a quick and easy up do for straight hair. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Smile

Lynae P. Lynae P.

by OMGitsEmma_ on 2/29/2012 6:37:56 PM

65 dollars seems like a lot of money for a shirt........

by abbyglow500 on 2/29/2012 6:28:58 PM

luv the sunglasses!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 5:58:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ya know that button on a club page where it says 'Invite someone'? Well, how do ya know if you've been invited? Thanks, mod!

Hey DaNcInGQu33N9812, something should show up on your profile or the club's page. If you haven't been invited and there's a club you really want to join, go to the club's oage and click "Become a Member". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 1:35:50 PM

all of them r cute! But right now I'm lovin' the sunglasses.....lol:p

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Just ask!)****Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there! xoxo ~ Ann
p.s., I'm on every day so it won't be 1 of those clubs where someone makes a club then never visit's it.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 1:34:20 PM

Mod!!!!-i got a new moisturizer, Equate Naturally Beaming Daily Moisturizer with soy Based Complex- the only problem-i dont know if its non-comedogenic!! It doesnt say and i already threw away the packaging. Do you think it is?? I dont want 2 use if it isnt...

You can research the product online to find out. If nothing turns up it may not be.
Amanda P.

by hahaha2005 on 2/29/2012 9:45:03 AM

cute- actually all of these fit me except for the rocker chic sandals. But i really love the fedora! I've never had one before and I am ready for summer to come so I can get one!

by emmadance4life on 2/29/2012 8:46:52 AM

1st comment? .... AWESOME! Tong

by usmcbratknc on 2/29/2012 12:36:56 AM

Pretty! I really like the shirt.

by teamjacob3236 on 2/29/2012 12:29:01 AM