AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

Spring break musts for every style

The cute looks to let your personality shine through, even when you’re living out of a suitcase.

I <3 that hat Smile
Its totally on my list!

by xlllx on 3/16/2012 10:11:13 PM

i dont get it

by carsinhall11 on 3/14/2012 11:18:06 AM

Mod Mod mod!!!
Do you have any outfit ideas for me on spring break? I am going to Vancouver so the weather will be cold...I have a leather jacket (brown) so I might bring that...any other ideas?

Hey girl! It sounds like you'll need a lot of layers! I'd suggest taking some cute tops with sweaters that you can wear on top. Don't forget some cute scarves and hats! I would take a lot of basics so that you can create several different outfits with only a few pieces. Definitely take your leather jacket--it would look adorable paired with a cute shirt and an infinity scarf.

Colleen K.

by FrenchRose on 3/7/2012 12:37:14 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Thanks for answering!
My 'rents just told me that we (my bro, 'rents, and me)are going to PRAGUE FOR SPRING BREAK!!! I'm soo excited, and I've been to London and Paris before, but never Eastern Europe!!Laughing I have NO CLUE AT ALL at what to pack! We're going to be walking A LOT, and I don't want to look too touristy because of pickpockets! We are going the first week of April. Do you have any outfit ideas?
Thanks! Sorry it's long!
~Rebby
P.S.- It would rock if they were mix and match because you can only bring so much....

Bring a bunch of shorts and flowy tees.  Mix up some bold, summery jewelry to help you mix up the outfits.  Bring a cute dress or two to mix in every now and then. Jordan S.

by rebberduck on 3/5/2012 7:29:05 PM

~Mod~ I'm going to Washington D.C. for spring break and can't figure out what I should pack. It's a school field trip so nothing too exposing (plus, I have no idea what the weather is like on the East coast in April). Thank you!!!!

Hey girlie,

I live on the east coast, so you've come to the right place to ask! Smile DC in April is usually very mild - breezy, medium temperatures around 65 degrees. There can be lots of rain though, so the first thing you should pack is a "rain kit" - an umbrella that folds up so you can put it in your bag, sneakers, a rain jacket, and a baseball cap. That'll make sure you stay dry! For sunny days, I'd stick with skinny jeans, comfy flats since you'll be doing a lot of walking, a fitted long-sleeved tee shirt or blouse, and a blazer. Definitely ALWAYS carry a hoodie or light jacket in case the breeze gets chilly, especially at night. It's rare that it would be cold enough for a heavy jacket, but you want to be prepared with layers (pullover hoodies, sweaters, etc.) so you don't get cold Smile
Lauren C.

by HAZELELMDUST on 3/4/2012 11:17:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need some new stores for shopping at. I am getting tired of Aeropostale. Is there any that you reccomend for 12 year olds?

Hey girlie,

Some of my faves include Forever 21, Delias, Lulus, Hollister, Target, Wet Seal, Old Navy, Charlotte Russe, Kohls, PacSun, Urban Outfitters... just take a look around (and especially at the sale racks) to see if anything fits your style!
Lauren C.

by greenbluepurple1 on 3/3/2012 3:54:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my mom won't let me wear leggings or yoga pants because she thinks they're inappropriate and too tight. i'm 16 and everyone at my schools wears them constantly. i'm tired of wearing jeans or sweatpants everyday. is there any way i could get her to agree to them?
thanks!

Hey! You could try asking her what she specifically doesn't like about tight pants, and then explain your side of it to her. If she still says no though, you should respect her decision because it will help build a foundation of trust and respect when she sees that you're mature enough to bow out gracefully. That may help you guys compromise on something else in the future.

Helen S.

by drpeppa23 on 3/2/2012 4:42:56 PM

I'm in a lot of musicals and plays, and what I hate about the afterward is how the gel and mousse I have to put in my hair, and all the stage make up messes with my skin! Do you have any solutions to refresh a bit?

Hey girlie,

You can buy cleansing wipes (Neutrogena, Nivea, Clean&Clear) and just keep them in your bag. That way you can easily clean your face after the show is over. When it comes to your hair, you can try dry shampoos but I'm not sure that they'll work with gel and mousse?! Hope this helps!

alicia m. alicia m.

by bright_lights111 on 3/1/2012 8:02:48 AM

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:11:24 PM

Hey OMGitsEmma_,click this link for a quick 60second updo!

by Lynae P. on 2/29/2012 7:57:17 PM

I have a really special singing and dancing performance tonight. I need a quick and easy up do for straight hair. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Smile

Lynae P. Lynae P.

by OMGitsEmma_ on 2/29/2012 6:37:56 PM

65 dollars seems like a lot of money for a shirt........

by abbyglow500 on 2/29/2012 6:28:58 PM

luv the sunglasses!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 5:58:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ya know that button on a club page where it says 'Invite someone'? Well, how do ya know if you've been invited? Thanks, mod!

Hey DaNcInGQu33N9812, something should show up on your profile or the club's page. If you haven't been invited and there's a club you really want to join, go to the club's oage and click "Become a Member". Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 1:35:50 PM

all of them r cute! But right now I'm lovin' the sunglasses.....lol:p

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' (Optional: I'm looking for officers. Just ask!)****Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there! xoxo ~ Ann
p.s., I'm on every day so it won't be 1 of those clubs where someone makes a club then never visit's it.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 1:34:20 PM

Mod!!!!-i got a new moisturizer, Equate Naturally Beaming Daily Moisturizer with soy Based Complex- the only problem-i dont know if its non-comedogenic!! It doesnt say and i already threw away the packaging. Do you think it is?? I dont want 2 use if it isnt...

You can research the product online to find out. If nothing turns up it may not be.
Amanda P.

by hahaha2005 on 2/29/2012 9:45:03 AM

cute- actually all of these fit me except for the rocker chic sandals. But i really love the fedora! I've never had one before and I am ready for summer to come so I can get one!

by emmadance4life on 2/29/2012 8:46:52 AM

1st comment? .... AWESOME! Tong

by usmcbratknc on 2/29/2012 12:36:56 AM

Pretty! I really like the shirt.

by teamjacob3236 on 2/29/2012 12:29:01 AM