6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

8 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

9 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Suit up: The best spring break swimwear

We’re counting down the days ‘till spring break vacay, baby!

OMG the yellow swimsuit is soooo CUTE!!!!! yellow is my favorite color in the whole world. got to love it! Smile oh and you should totes check out my new club. the evrything and more club.
just enter the link and tada your on my clun! ;)

by bedey on 4/27/2012 8:25:54 PM

I love all of Target's new bikinis! The tribal ones are perf for sun tanning on the beach and the neon bright ones are super cute for the pool!!! I usually just get two bikinis; one that has a fancy tribal top with plain colored bottems and one that's kinda athletic and sporty. I got a cute coral tribal bikini from target and I got a sweet sporty one from Marshalls by Body Glove. I also loveeeee PacSun's super cute California vibe! Hope this helps you gals in deciding!

by cuddlebug143 on 3/31/2012 9:09:04 AM

Not allowed to wear bikinis... sad but true! Frown Love the monokini ideas though! What kind of cover up do you wear with that? I normally just throw on shorts, but they get all wet the rest of the day. Ideas?

by softballgal101 on 3/12/2012 12:25:23 AM

The only cute one is the yellow Smile

by oreolover123 on 3/8/2012 8:27:50 PM

Those would all look really cute if I could actually pull them off with flat abs...stupid stomach flab >Frown

by HelenaPS on 3/8/2012 12:18:32 AM

I just love how all the models are skinny and flawless... It's not fair :'(

by EmmyFeddor on 3/7/2012 10:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD. This is prob going to bve one of the wierdest questions/problems someone discussed with you but i need some fashion help.On friday it is wacky tacky day. We are allowed to wear a shirt that isnt tank top or anything that says bad words on the shirt. I don't have any idea what to wear. I'm going for a sweet,cute, funny style and i don't want to overdo it. Any ideas?

by katieoct30 on 3/7/2012 7:52:39 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one persons opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from guys, to fasion, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Tong No question is too weird or embarassing! Some positions are open, so if you are interest come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:45:51 PM

My favorite one was the robin egg blue bikini. Then the yellow one. Next was the striped bating suit and then the navey blue retro onne. Thanks for reafing my feed back on the bathing suits. I love swimming!

by quickeagle70 on 3/7/2012 6:28:29 PM

The yellow one was the cutest to me!!! <3

by JessiJo77 on 3/7/2012 5:54:58 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!