13 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

14 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Suit up: The best spring break swimwear

We’re counting down the days ‘till spring break vacay, baby!

OMG the yellow swimsuit is soooo CUTE!!!!! yellow is my favorite color in the whole world. got to love it! Smile oh and you should totes check out my new club. the evrything and more club. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=9149
just enter the link and tada your on my clun! ;)

by bedey on 4/27/2012 8:25:54 PM

I love all of Target's new bikinis! The tribal ones are perf for sun tanning on the beach and the neon bright ones are super cute for the pool!!! I usually just get two bikinis; one that has a fancy tribal top with plain colored bottems and one that's kinda athletic and sporty. I got a cute coral tribal bikini from target and I got a sweet sporty one from Marshalls by Body Glove. I also loveeeee PacSun's super cute California vibe! Hope this helps you gals in deciding!

by cuddlebug143 on 3/31/2012 9:09:04 AM

Not allowed to wear bikinis... sad but true! Frown Love the monokini ideas though! What kind of cover up do you wear with that? I normally just throw on shorts, but they get all wet the rest of the day. Ideas?

by softballgal101 on 3/12/2012 12:25:23 AM

The only cute one is the yellow Smile

by oreolover123 on 3/8/2012 8:27:50 PM

Those would all look really cute if I could actually pull them off with flat abs...stupid stomach flab >Frown

by HelenaPS on 3/8/2012 12:18:32 AM

I just love how all the models are skinny and flawless... It's not fair :'(

by EmmyFeddor on 3/7/2012 10:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD. This is prob going to bve one of the wierdest questions/problems someone discussed with you but i need some fashion help.On friday it is wacky tacky day. We are allowed to wear a shirt that isnt tank top or anything that says bad words on the shirt. I don't have any idea what to wear. I'm going for a sweet,cute, funny style and i don't want to overdo it. Any ideas?

by katieoct30 on 3/7/2012 7:52:39 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one persons opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from guys, to fasion, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Tong No question is too weird or embarassing! Some positions are open, so if you are interest come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:45:51 PM

My favorite one was the robin egg blue bikini. Then the yellow one. Next was the striped bating suit and then the navey blue retro onne. Thanks for reafing my feed back on the bathing suits. I love swimming!

From:
Quickeagle70

by quickeagle70 on 3/7/2012 6:28:29 PM

The yellow one was the cutest to me!!! <3

by JessiJo77 on 3/7/2012 5:54:58 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

*WIN* a prize pack fit for a queen!

CLICK HERE to get inspo from the magical new novel Legacy of Kings, then tell us how *you* would rewrite history for a chance to win!