11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

13 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

15 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Oscar beauty roundup: Our 6 fave looks

Starlet-worthy style is yours with these easy steps...

Love ice skating? From recreational to beginner to competitive to just loving to watch it, join my club, "Ice Skating Queens"! From skates to coaches, we know all about it! Come hang out soon!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/29/2012 7:25:27 PM

there is a hawaiian themed dance coming up. its not a formal dance. im wearing a blue shirt with white,blue,green, and purple stripes. im also wearing white shorts. what makeup should i wear? thanks!

Hey littlemissawesomeness, keep your makeup light and fun. A nice pink lip gloss, with mascara, black eyeliner and either pale green or blue eyeshadow would look cute. Hope this helps and have fun!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by littlemissawesomness on 2/29/2012 7:03:00 PM

Hey! Fan of Taylor Swift? So am I! If u love her music, her acting (even if she did very little) or just anything about her, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!'. Thanks and hope to see ya there!
xoxo ~Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 6:33:05 PM

** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 2/29/2012 5:57:15 PM

Mod mod mod mod moD mod modmodmod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
When does the next issue of girls life magazine come out? Please answer iam just dyin to know!

Hey Fashion Designer, the next issue will probably be out sometime in April, since the current issue is February/March. Hope you enjoy it! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fashion designer on 2/29/2012 5:42:59 PM

I liked Berenice Bejo's hair. Looks like something my older sis would like to try to do on my hair lolz

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/29/2012 5:35:43 PM

Not a fan of Miley Cyrus but I've gotta say she looks amazing! Her look is my favorite one.

by Aislinn120 on 2/29/2012 5:03:25 PM

i love those looks!!!!!

by ashandmin on 2/29/2012 2:44:38 PM

by ashandmin on 2/29/2012 2:44:16 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?